A color that should have been included on the Boss Mustang...

faztcobra

Established Member
Not sure who the car belongs to, but it's a friend of a friend on FB. All I can say is I'm in love with this color.

BlueBoss.jpg

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Looks like it might have been a Yellow Blaze and then Photoshoped to change hue and sat.

Chris

faztcobra

Established Member
Looks like it might have been a Yellow Blaze and then Photoshoped to change hue and sat.

Chris
You didn't hit the nail on the head...but right in a sense as the car isn't the color it appears to be. It has not been touched up, but that car is actually Grabber Blue. I'd have never guessed that. I didn't think it would change appearance that much under certain lighting. Go figure... I still like that color though.

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
:bs:

As a GB owner, I've never seen my car anywhere near that color in any type of lighting. Not trying to flame but if that really is untouched then what kind of lights is it under? Blacklights? Is it in the Twilight Zone? :dw:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That looks very nice!!

As mentioned above, I have a GB '11 GT and my car has never looked anywhere close to that in any kind of light.

faztcobra

Established Member
Yep, it's doctored. Finally got the scoop. "Its a gold filter layered over the top ... when I blew it up to a 52" screen resolution the image was a little noisy so I filled it a little."

Either way, I dig that color! At first, it reminds me a bit of the Supersonic Blue used on the Corvette Z06 Carbon...but that blue is a little darker than the one in this photo.

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
It does look a little like Windveil Blue (I think that's what it's called...)

Looks good on the 2010+ body.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Look at the lights on the over head building thing above it, its lights are also the same color as the car?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Isn't their one grabber blue boss out there. I thought it was made as a special edition and was at the barret jackson?

Yep. GB LS car that was sold at Barrett Jackson last year.

It's a photoshop playing with the colors. It's also has some hdr affects in it

That is what I was thinking. An HDR photo and then altered a little with Photoshop.

I agree that at first it looked like Windveil Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread