____** Post Quick TipS ** _____

Juiced-03

Established Member
I forgot the most important tip! Be sure to grab a cold beer after your long and hard detail and stand back to admire your good work! It's quite satisfying :D

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
always use (wear) a shop apron when you detail and never wear any jewelry (rings,watches etc.) to avoid scratching the surface.

after washing my cobra I always open the trunk and close it a couple times to let the water run out of the spoiler then take the trusty ridgid vac and blow the water thats left out.
on the hood vents just pop them out and once you're done pop them back in.
when cleaning glass, go up & down on one side and back & forth on the other if any streaking occurs you know what side its on.
when washing a car use a natural sea sponge as synthetics hold the trapped dirt at the surface. and they last a very long time.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
What do you guys do when your using your PC around emblems, or the gas tank lid, and fog lights? Do you do it by hand or do it with the machine and use q-tips to get real close to the cracks and what not?
I usually apply all wax by hand and buff off with buffer. You can apply w/ the PC, but leave yourself about an inch clearance from emblems/plastic parts. That's why I just apply by hand. Much easier and quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread