____** Post Quick TipS ** _____

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Ha! O I've had it sit for a night...still gets wet!! Yea I think I'm going to try the leaf blower next time. Thank god for QD!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Like Spree said, use Vanilla Moose. I also use Klasse AIO and SG.

Trance, why not? :shrug:
heard its not good. Infact can probably accelerate the oxidation. on the headlight. But im not 100% sure. I was told not to. i dont'e remember by who in this forum :idea:

overweight5.0

Established Member
invglass.jpg
and newspaper. Aswome results and the can lasts a long time also( $4/5 bucks).

SVECobraR

Established Member
What do you guys do when your using your PC around emblems, or the gas tank lid, and fog lights? Do you do it by hand or do it with the machine and use q-tips to get real close to the cracks and what not?

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I never use my pc on a front bumper. Especially if you have a steeda Front splitter. Or a front lip, I would do that area by hand. Maybe the back bumper. But it all depends on the cars design.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
A trick I learned to help avoid the whole 'wet rear bumper' problem is two fold:

1. Pop the truck lid while you're drying the front of the car off, let the water drain off.

2. Use your electric leaf blower to blast the rest of the water out of it..

Presto! Perfectly dry rear end!! :)

mustangman302

Established Member
I have a 89 mustang gt and i was wondering how to get my pc under and around my rear spoiler. Or should i do it by hand?

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
Use a MF towel folded around a credit card to get into those fine detailing areas. It works great.

A leaf blower is great for getting rid of that excess water that always seems to appear from nowhere.

jpk

Established Member
Seabiscuit said:
Use a MF towel folded around a credit card to get into those fine detailing areas. It works great.

A leaf blower is great for getting rid of that excess water that always seems to appear from nowhere.

Excellent idea! I'll try that on the Cobra hood vents, which always seem to get white residue from something.

Juiced-03

Established Member
A toothbrush or similar works well at cleaning the wax off the Cobra emblems.

Next time you detail your car, put a little paint sealant or wax on your wheels. It will help make cleaning them much easier in the future. It will also attract less dirt and dust.

Users who are viewing this thread