9's....TVS.....RACEPAGES!

FIFTY

Established Member
Congrats mark. You went from fast m6 to a super fast A6 good move bro. The auto in the 5.0 ftw
Thanks Allen, I'm just happy we could finally get it right!
Nice work! I can't wait to get my copy of Race Pages in the mail. Congrats again!
Still haven't got mines LOL
Congrats man, that car is a monster!
it's plenty fun on the track and street, the only thing I need now is a good set DR for the street
Excellent choice to use Amsoil ATF LV in your 6R80, I did the same when I installed the Circle D in mine.

You can't buy a better ATF for this transmission.
Yeah, with the type of abuse I was going to inflect on the 6R80, I need some fluid to help cool and protect the internals, AMSOIL was the only option!
Nice wright up, Congrats on getting into the 9's
Thanks Matt :beer:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks Allen, I'm just happy we could finally get it right!

Still haven't got mines LOL

it's plenty fun on the track and street, the only thing I need now is a good set DR for the street

Yeah, with the type of abuse I was going to inflect on the 6R80, I need some fluid to help cool and protect the internals, AMSOIL was the only option!

Thanks Matt :beer:

One day me and you and a couple others need to go to Mexico.

nonliberal

Established Member
Awesome times!! I heard the other day you ran 9s and was very impressed!
You and AED are getting it done. :beer:

nonliberal

Established Member
If you don't mind me asking, who's ARB did you go with? Are you happy with it? I'm in the market as well.

mjohns930

Established Member
Nice job. Good to see you got it dialed in. I was impressed seeing it run 10.30s back at the beginning of November, and now 9s.

FIFTY

Established Member
Awesome times!! I heard the other day you ran 9s and was very impressed!
You and AED are getting it done. :beer:
Yeah I just needed to clear it with my editor first before posting, thanks for the support!
If you don't mind me asking, who's ARB did you go with? Are you happy with it? I'm in the market as well.
I went with a TRZ Motorsport ARB, I was VERY skeptical and I really didn't want to do it, but further discussions regarding driveablitiy we're put to rest. That unit comes with a panhard bar as well, it drive almost the same, with steering being stiffer, which is good, because you feel more in control, overall I think it's a great piece, it really puts the power down nicely.
Nice job. Good to see you got it dialed in. I was impressed seeing it run 10.30s back at the beginning of November, and now 9s.
Yeah, it was a long road,Shaun and Drew got the beast dialed in perfectly. When you saw it last, I was only running the bigs out back those skinny really save a lot of weight!
U just can't beat the TVS for simplicity. Nice work.
Tell me about it, thanks grnenvy:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread