9's....TVS.....RACEPAGES!

FIFTY

Established Member
I just wanted to share the finish product with you guys. Stock motor and trans, supporting mods, 82mm, E85 and circle D. The car made 676/566 when it was all said and done, and of course a BADASS AED tune, I can't say enough good things about the boys at the shop, they really take care of there customers! The car is an absolute beast on the street!!!!BIG THANKS TO AED(Shaun, Drew, Greg), CIRCLE D, FORDRACING.....and the WIFE!

I was able to get the car into racepages magazine, which featured the complete build of the car, it was great working AED on this project, you guys went above beyond, thanks for making my dream a reality...... A 9 sec street car:rockon:

Here's the digital copy of the article..... AND YES I KNOW ITS SAYS " bolt on 10's" LOL

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-8.jpg

GoPro vid of 10.0 pass:
[youtube_browser]mKNGat6i5k4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhN89-yd1QrNfsRIDOtioew[/youtube_browser]

Then with just an ARB and Shaun's new 60ft tune:
image-2.jpg

:rockon:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Thats awesome man congrats!! Shaun and AED are awesome... Ill be heading back to their shop when i finish putting my car back together so Shaun can tune it again.

Bud

Established Member
Very cool man! These cars have come a long ways. 9's on an 82mm...that is madness

FIFTY

Established Member
Very nice. A bad ass ride you got there.
Thanks!
WOOT!

Congrats!!!!!! 82mm Killing it!
Thanks Kelly, love your products, thanks for helping me keep her planted;)
Awesome, congrats on getting in the 9's!
Thank you blue, now if only my car would leave like your I'd be in business:D
Very cool man! These cars have come a long ways. 9's on an 82mm...that is madness
:beer:
great story
Thanks vortecd, glad you enjoyed, just wish we could have ran 9's before the article published...
Congrats mark! This car impresses me more and more, doing more with less is always the best way to go!
That was always the goal, as least possible while keeping it totally streetable:rockon:
Congrats bro!!
Thanks bud.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I am gonna have to step my game up if I want to run that time! I have the trap speed for it. and to think I was thinking about pulleying down to a 75 or 79 lol

FIFTY

Established Member
I am gonna have to step my game up if I want to run that time! I have the trap speed for it. and to think I was thinking about pulleying down to a 75 or 79 lol

DO IT! You've already got the driver mod, once you dial in your suspension and complement that with some bigs/littles/slick, you should have a very scary set-up!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
DO IT! You've already got the driver mod, once you dial in your suspension and complement that with some bigs/littles/slick, you should have a very scary set-up!

I cannot wait to hit SD bro. I am gonna bring the car up north for a weekend. Let Shaun completely dial her in on the dyno. have the car sitting on slicks and skinnies and then grab a lane. AED TVS showdown! Stick car vs Auto :beer:

FIFTY

Established Member
I cannot wait to hit SD bro. I am gonna bring the car up north for a weekend. Let Shaun completely dial her in on the dyno. have the car sitting on slicks and skinnies and then grab a lane. AED TVS showdown! Stick car vs Auto :beer:
Yes..... MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN:beer:
Awesome Mark, Congrats again. That car is movin!

Let me know next time you go to the track!
Thanks Chris, will do! And I'd love to see what your new setup will bring once you get it down the 1320.
nice ride.
congrats on the times and mag article.

Thanks stretch that means a lot coming from the stock block KING:rockon:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats mark. You went from fast m6 to a super fast A6 good move bro. The auto in the 5.0 ftw

Users who are viewing this thread