99/01 vs Mach 1 Shootout get one step closer

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Check out what was in the latest issue of MM&FF!!

3rdtryfamilychristmas004.jpg

3rdtryfamilychristmas006.jpg

PUSHA TON

Established Member
couple months back they did have the 4v shoot out. of course Al pappito won. ( may have been in 5.0, cant remember)

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
99-01 Cobra VS 03-04 Mach 1 shootout would be awesome. They should have an N/A class and a Power Adder class.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
slonech said:
congrats on saying bastard in a publication bro... LOL

Yeah, I thought I was the only one that noticed that too....I about spit my coke out my nose....

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
You know, I kinda like it...."New Edge Cobra...the Bastard Stepchild of SVT". Sounds like that's t-shirt bound. We only need a graphic to go with it. A shoot-out's going to be sick. Nice work so far...Double"O".

Rotzs99

Established Member
We should have a bunch of guys humping a terminator and our lonely new edge sitting on the side.

Cant wait for this to come. Start the recruiting process! I'm too slow, but lets see some good representation.

Nazman

Established Member
How is the sign up process? By invitation? Mail in request? Tentative dates?

Those are very important items. I mean, there are lots of people who will like to play on this but if is by invitaiton only then the slots will be very far in beteween (SP?).

I'll love to play. As I assume this is a "may be", intital stage of planing....a centralized track may be the best (San Antonio, TX:-D )....but you know what I mean.

99-01 Cobra VS 03-04 Mach 1 shootout would be awesome. They should have an N/A class and a Power Adder class.

That would be perfect! I could run either or!!! :rockon:

Naz

PS.

@ VirtualSVT

Hey man....I keep starring at your sig photo.....:rockon: :beer:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
The only thing is, I would bet they will be looking for stockish cars.

Cars with full bolt-ons and IRS for Cobra's and the likes for Mach's as well.

When people go as far as you have Naz, it's hard to decern the car for what it truely is.

With your FR500 heads solid axle etc. I would almost put your car closer to a mach 1 than a 99/01 Cobra.

But I say, go give them hell!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
going off their past shootouts it will most likely be invitation only
prolly only 10 cars or so

they will look for a couple nitrous cars, blower cars, turbo cars and a some N/A cars.

I will be talking to Evan soon so i'll let you all know the details when i know them.

Nazman

Established Member
Torch10th said:
When people go as far as you have Naz, it's hard to decern the car for what it truely is.

With your FR500 heads solid axle etc. I would almost put your car closer to a mach 1 than a 99/01 Cobra.

Come on man. You are making me feel more of a step child here. My own kind pushing me aside? :??:

Man, I'm hurt! :shrug:

Just because I'm a little modded does not means that I'm not a True New Edge!!! :-D

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread