99/01 vs Mach 1 Shootout get one step closer

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Janstang said:
You need references?? Times are in the sticky in this New Edge forum section, and I can refer you to people at VT Engines, Hensler Racing, and several guys on here and Corral that know about me and my car. What don't you believe?? Now tell me about yourself, so I can judge you and your car..:fm:

References? You can’t possibly be serious. Dude, I don’t care what kind of car you drive, what parts you want to tell everyone you have or how many races you set up every year….what, you want a cookie or something? Or how bout a hanky to wipe the tears you’ve been crying over where the freaken shootout might be held.

All I was saying was quit complaining about it. :shrug: Seriously, like Bob already said, all MM&FF shootouts are done at E-town. That’s the way it is….I’m sure you have a scorching fast car and all, but if for some reason you're invited and you don’t want to make the trip for the fun of it…oh well…don’t. What’s the point of complaining about it though?

Last edited:
J

Janstang

Point taken.. I am done with my whining and crying(thanks for the hanky BTW). Now for all thats invited(if this happens), good luck and have fun. Represent us well..:beer:

DC97Cobra

Established Member
Double"O" said:
i'll be in contact with him tomorrow....prolly won't hear anything back until after the new year though

my cobra is completely stock other than a short throw shifter. I'm up for allowing my car to go through a beating if they want to run stock vs. stock. I'm in VA as well so gettign the car up north would not be a problem.

CobraG

Established Member
DC97Cobra said:
my cobra is completely stock other than a short throw shifter. I'm up for allowing my car to go through a beating if they want to run stock vs. stock. I'm in VA as well so gettign the car up north would not be a problem.

Your sig says you have an SCT tune :shrug:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Bob Cosby said:
Oh for crying out lould.

E-town is where MM&FF does all their shootouts. That's just the way it is. If you're too far to come, then you're too far to come. If you're real close, great, you're real close.

Whining/bitching/complaining isn't going to change anything.

Happy new year bob, stay safe in Iraq bro

Hopefully you'll be home when this even goes down

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Day of mourning....i wonder if Primedia will be at work today.

Angus

Established Member
Double"O" said:
you know Gerald Ford's death

I haven't seen too much of the news lately (I did know he passed-away recently though)

Is he being buried today?

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Double"O" said:
Day of mourning....i wonder if Primedia will be at work today.

I know, I keep checking this post to see if there is a thumbs up for the event or not.

DC97Cobra

Established Member
CobraG said:
Your sig says you have an SCT tune :shrug:

you are correct but I have no mods to benefit from it. The SCT x-cal 2 was purchased for my 97 but she was involved in the accident the same day I bought it. I installed the xcal on the 01 to see if there is a difference but have not noticed any gains. Only a loss in mpg. So the only real mod is the short throw shifter.

Users who are viewing this thread