99-01 cobras with Terminator wing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yeah def. keep us posted. I have a tax return budgeted for this :rockon:

Let us know!

You and the rest of the world hehhee. I wish you the best, i might get one too just in case I get tired of the saleen wing. Would be sweet having the only wing in town like that :D. One thing i did notice, there is no key entry for the trunk or is it located somewhere else?

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
You and the rest of the world hehhee. I wish you the best, i might get one too just in case I get tired of the saleen wing. Would be sweet having the only wing in town like that :D. One thing i did notice, there is no key entry for the trunk or is it located somewhere else?

nope, I decided not to do a key hole. I think it cleans it up a bit. I never use the key, anyway I always used my key fob

1967eleanor

Established Member
hey 67 any word? :)

broke, haha I dont have any extra cash to make a mold. I have some parts for sale(slp/bassani mufflers) the money I get from those will go into making a mold. So if anyone wants slp proflows/ or stainless bassani mufflers LMK the sooner I get those sold the sooner I can make spoilerzzzzzzz.

1967eleanor

Established Member
im hoping to get something going by early summer for those that are wondering

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'll be your best friend if you make it mount through the 3rd brake light so I don't have to drill holes.

1967eleanor

Established Member
im still down for one... how much do you need for the mold?

shouldnt be too much, prolly 150-200. My biggest problem right now is quality, I have to figure out how to make it come out and last, no one wants to pay 500 for a spoiler that cracks and falls apart after 6 months, Im not selling a single one until Im happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread