99-01 cobras with Terminator wing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pge27

Comp Orange GT
Established Member
Any of you guys have a new edge with a termy wing?? Hell, any wing other than stock. Post em up! I really don't like the stock 01 wing and I want something different.

Picture085.jpg

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
paint your stock one black....you will appreciate it more....i hated my yellow one so i got a black one and it sets teh rear off nicely

SSeatr

Established Member
i have a terminator wing but im looking for a new rear deck cause i dont want to fill the holes from the original spoiler...cause its near impossible to get it perfect...look at my sig i just took my spoiler off i like it

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
wow bloodsoup, that looks sharp...I had an 01 cobra but I just went wingless because I liked the 03/04 cobra wings better than the stock 01 cobra wings. I would have probably gone with a Saleen wing if I still had my 01. :( GOD I MISS THAT CAR, it looked and sounded better than my cobra does now...according to my buddies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well if you wanna be different don't get the 03 wing....see 03s everywhere

i actually like the wingless look better than the 03 wing...but thats just my opinion and looks are subjective

wma8706

Established Member
wow...like that alot!!!!!! Cept my cars already black so wouldn't make a difference

Last edited:

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
99 spoiler FTW!!!!!!!! i know they are the same as all the others, but when you set it back on the lid it looks pretty damn sweet

01yellercobra

Established Member
svtcobraking said:
looks good! i'm just going to take mine off! got to find a v6 hood!

We have the same hoods as the V6's. No point in looking for another one.

As for the wing, I don't have any pics, but I've wanted the Steeda race wing for a while. I think the car needs wide tires to help with the look of the wing.

Jamie R.

Established Member
I have also been going back and forth about a different wing! I have had my wing off the car and it did'nt look bad. I bought a real Saleen wing and it did'nt fit right and it looked kind of big on the back without the rest of the Saleen stuff. I have now bought a 99 wing ( I only gave 25 bucks for it) and I think I might try the '99 look moved all the way to the back because that does'nt seem to look to bad. I would try the '03 Cobra wing but it is kind of pricey and besides I could use that money for some more speed parts:thumbsup:

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread