99-01 cobras with Terminator wing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
****, you bitches are going to make me spend money...

In pending price....

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
****, you bitches are going to make me spend money...

In pending price....

I know right...

As soon as we know a ball park price, I'll probably be in if it's not outrageous. I remember PM'ing 1967E a long time ago about this, if this can actually happen that will be awesome.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
the local guy said it may be do-able, he can also offer a painted version for an extra cost.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Would this require any modification to the trunk to fit on? Or how exactly does it go on? $400-$500 isn't too bad all things considered.

1967eleanor

Established Member
my car had it mounted where the tailight bolted in, not sure how I will do it tho.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Man this wing is sweet! I dont know why, but it reminds me of the 03 Cobra wing and S-281 mixed together, best of both worlds :beer:. Man, if I hadn't bought my 3 pc saleen wing, this wouldve been on my shopping list. Good luck with the wing!

Predatorbird

Established Member
I'm starting to become very interested in this spoiler now. Is this going to bolt into the factory holes? Since 99's and 01's had different mounting locations, which year will this be made for? I'm assuming one (or both) years will require drilling new holes.

I would really like to see this custom spoiler made, but I'm concerned that the shop won't mold it right and the fitment will be horrible.

po-po 5.0

Established Member
My guess is that it'll be mounted to where the 3rd brake light goes which would be the same for 99 and 01.

1967eleanor

Established Member
i'm talking about the pre-existing holes where the current spoilers for our cars mount to.

yea I not selling anything till I can confirm the fitment and quality will be good. The spoiler will NOT bolt to factory holes. I mounted mine where the factory third brake light bolts in. The spoiler will also require a 03 cobra taillight. Hopefully I can get one or two made by spring. Getting a 600 car ins bill the other day doesnt help at all lol. Ill keep you guys posted.

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
yea I not selling anything till I can confirm the fitment and quality will be good. The spoiler will NOT bolt to factory holes. I mounted mine where the factory third brake light bolts in. The spoiler will also require a 03 cobra taillight. Hopefully I can get one or two made by spring. Getting a 600 car ins bill the other day doesnt help at all lol. Ill keep you guys posted.

Yeah def. keep us posted. I have a tax return budgeted for this :rockon:

Let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread