98 Chrome Yellow Cobra Low Miles Mint!

Rick98Z

Established Member
Pretty sad this car is still.for sale. I just sold my cy cobra for 8500 with94k miles and it was nice and clean but not in the condition urs is in. Glws.

I second that...if I wasn't on such a tight budget I would be all over this,
....I am not even a big cy fan but this one just hurts me!

98chromesvt

Established Member
I wish I had the cash man...:( my budget just not what you need

I understand. I've seen a few ebay in the 8k range with almost double the mileage. I would like to think mine is worth more than that. Tough market and wrong time of year, I guess.

Last edited:

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
Beautiful car and good luck with sale. Just be patient, its now getting into the winter months so like it was said above wrong time of year. You can try around tax return season when ppl might have some cash laying around. Your in the right price range though. I picked up my 98 CY with 63k stock down to the air silencer for 8. He was asking 9800 and now im the 2nd owner but with no bites for a few weeks he finally took my offer. Again best of luck, have u tried other stang sites besides this one??

98chromesvt

Established Member
Beautiful car and good luck with sale. Just be patient, its now getting into the winter months so like it was said above wrong time of year. You can try around tax return season when ppl might have some cash laying around. Your in the right price range though. I picked up my 98 CY with 63k stock down to the air silencer for 8. He was asking 9800 and now im the 2nd owner but with no bites for a few weeks he finally took my offer. Again best of luck, have u tried other stang sites besides this one??

Thanks.. I really have not marketed the car other than svtp. I'm in the market for a newer shelby, which won't be purchased until warmer months anyway.

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
Any chance you up to selling those wheels? They would look great on my 98CY. Ill pay for your wheels, shipping and throw in my mint 98 Cobra wheels in the deal if interested.

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
yea it was worth a shot. Cant find these wheels for dick! A few years ago everybody and their mother had them. I cant stand the knock off crap. But again good luck with the sale!

98chromesvt

Established Member
yea it was worth a shot. Cant find these wheels for dick! A few years ago everybody and their mother had them. I cant stand the knock off crap. But again good luck with the sale!

I hate the knock offs also.. I've had 2 sets over the years and neither have been super easy to find. The oem center caps are really hard to come by nowadays..

Users who are viewing this thread