98 Chrome Yellow Cobra Low Miles Mint!

98chromesvt

Established Member
98 Chrome Yellow Cobra 52k

I have recently decided to part with my cobra. I just never really drive it anymore. I believe I am the third owner, purchased in 04. First owner was a older lady and the second, an elderly male who sold the car due to knee trouble. The car has pretty much been a Florida car, until I just recently relocated to WV. I have never tracked the car, or even red lined it for that matter. I take exceptionally good care of my vehicles. Never driven in the rain or snow. I will include a $500 Cover Craft Weather Shield HD Car Cover as well as a $100 Cover Craft UV Shield Sun Shade.

Exterior

The exterior of the vehicle is in mint condition. The front bumper and hood were replaced with oem parts after I purchased the vehicle. The previous owner had a stalker kit on the car. All parts were professionally installed and painted by a local ford dealer. The car fax will show a minor accident in 07. An elderly woman changed lanes into me on a bright sunny day at about 30mph. The passenger door and rear quarter were scratched. This also professionally repaired by the same ford dealer. One of the side skirts is pretty loose, probably just a new bracket. The front bumper is starting to spider crack from a small rock chip. The passenger fender also has a scratch. These are fairly minor, just wanted to disclose everything. Other than that the paint shines up perfectly. Constantly washed and waxed. Rims are in great condition w/o any rash.

Interior

Perfect Condition! The car still even smells new. Leather is Perfect, no cracking. No fades or stains..

Professionally Installed Viper Alarm with Remote Start - (you will need to purchase a new remote).
Always Mobil 1 synthetic - 7 quarts - every 3 months or so. (probably overkill).
Brand New! Optima Red Top Battery.
Motorcraft Fuel Pump and Filter - Professionally Installed (only issue I've ever had with the car, probably from lack of use).
Brand New- FRPP Plugs & Wires.
Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors & Hawk Pads.
All fluids flushed and replaced - Trans/Rear Fluid Changed. (M1 SYN)
JLT Cold Air Intake.
H&R Super Sport Springs with all new Isolators.
Maximum Motorsports 4-Bolt Caster/Camber Plates.
Maximum Motorsports 1/4 Rear Spacers.
Hooker Ceramic Headers and X-Pipe.
Steeda Tri-AX
5% 3M Tint Professionally Installed.
Auto-Badges Stainless Steel Black Chrome Inserts.
Nitto NT 555 Brand New - 245 Front / 275 Rear
Chrome Cobra R's - OEM (not the aftermarket crap)
Professionally Installed Sun Roof - No Leaks! (previous owner)

Probably more that I'm forgetting..

You won't find a cleaner 15 year old cobra.

Car is located in Huntington WV..

Just had a complete inspection by BedFord Ford in South Point OH. (they found no issues)

Clean Title In Hand..

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0532-1.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
This is my absolute favorite color on sn-95 cobras, I'm starting to get into the market for a nice daily so if this is still around in a few months (which I'm highly doubting) ill get ahold of you. Absolutely beautiful car, great miles, just awesome!

98chromesvt

Established Member
Thanks Guys.. I'll probably regret it when it sells.. I looked for years for a chrome yellow this clean..

Last edited:

krawlin88

Established Member
I don't think people wanna spend money nowadays you got a nice Cobra I got mine listed for sale and its hard to compete with these low prices! And people still aren't biting....GLWS!

98chromesvt

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread