98 Chrome Yellow Cobra Low Miles Mint!

r82of250

Established Member
Maybe the sunroof is causing the hesitation on the buyer's part? I love CY Cobras, this car looks really great but the roof stops me. JMHO. Good luck with the sale.

Rick98Z

Established Member
Heck I love the sunroof but jus couldn't fit this cy into my poor mans budget, I settled for a mystic 96 that needs some tlc but I always loved this cy! Bump for a good seller and good luck with sale!!!

98chromesvt

Established Member
Maybe the sunroof is causing the hesitation on the buyer's part? I love CY Cobras, this car looks really great but the roof stops me. JMHO. Good luck with the sale.

I would rather it not have the sun roof. (previous owner) This definitely didn't keep me from buying the car though. This are becoming increasingly hard to find in mint condition. This thing still even smells new inside.

Honestly 9/10 people don't realize it's not supposed to have a sunroof..:nonono:

98chromesvt

Established Member
Heck I love the sunroof but jus couldn't fit this cy into my poor mans budget, I settled for a mystic 96 that needs some tlc but I always loved this cy! Bump for a good seller and good luck with sale!!!

Thanks Rick.. Congrats.. I love the mystics..

98chromesvt

Established Member
beautiful car. would jump all over this if I hadn't just bought my zy mach. glws

thanks man..

btw.. for those worried about the sunroof, it has yet to show any signs of leaking. This seems to be the question asked quite often. Definitely a professional install.

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
i dont know if this was brought up but why not try Ebay?? Ppl might have a lil extra cash since its tax time. I think you already said its only been advertised on this site..what about craigslist?

98chromesvt

Established Member
i dont know if this was brought up but why not try Ebay?? Ppl might have a lil extra cash since its tax time. I think you already said its only been advertised on this site..what about craigslist?

It has been in the past. I'm actually considering keeping it now. Just got a full detail, since we got a break in the weather today. (not like it needed it)

Users who are viewing this thread