93 Coupe Paint Prgoress

BlkCpe

Established Member
I bought this car and April and it has come a long way appearance wise. I cannot wait to get this car back, many more changes coming in the future!
Where it was at when I found it.
image9_zpsqyjyglk4.jpg
Wet sanded and into the booth
image1_zpslcwfwquh.jpg
image2_zpsu7mbhhfx.jpg
image3_zpsj9otnsck.jpg
image4_zpsa3mpsoln.jpg
image5_zpsewfkcune.jpg
image6_zps2kbz4j2d.jpg
image7_zpsjs57qel4.jpg
image8_zpsmvjvdvqt.jpg

All that it needs now is to be detailed by the painter and me to put all new weatherstrip back in then I can go pick it up. Built 5.0 coming this summer!

crazycarlo

Established Member
Nice man. Black deff looks awesome. Ive thought about painting my 90 coupe Black but after owning my cobra i deff got tired of all the imperfections in the paint you could see. Im not thinking of a dark blue, grey or white.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't wait to see it finished. The paint alone is amazing. You're going to love driving it. How much power are you shooting for with the built 5.0?

BlkCpe

Established Member
Nice man. Black deff looks awesome. Ive thought about painting my 90 coupe Black but after owning my cobra i deff got tired of all the imperfections in the paint you could see. Im not thinking of a dark blue, grey or white.
I am actually looking forward to keeping I clean, I say that now anyway, ask me in a couple months and my answer may be different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread