93 Coupe, new wheels and fresh paint

BlkCpe

Established Member
Got my car back about 3 weeks ago and have been working on it nonstop. Put all new weather stripping in when I first got it back then started on the interior. Made a suede headliner and a suede package tray, dyed all panels except dash and console to black and installed a Hurst shifter with the white knob. Still have to purchase some black seats, haven't decided what type yet. Then came the new wheels, these are not the wheels I had originally wanted but I sure am glad that I bought them. The stance of the car will be changed hopefully after the first of the year! It may still be a 4cyl but it will handle like its on rails and look fast for now until it can back it up. 1st stage of the Murder Coupe is almost complete!
IMG_3150_zpstpcawknp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3154_zpsa0rxhw6h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3157_zpsuafssrs9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3159_zpsc0hk8lyy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3164_zpsftbvmb55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks very clean. Nice work so far. What is your ultimate goal for it?

BlkCpe

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone! If I didn't already have everything together for a 5.0 swap I might would consider an ecoboost swap. The car will be a monster come this summer! Hopefully I will be able to make it to a NMRA race soon and give all you guys a run for y'all money.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I've always like cobra wheels on a coupe. Well done!

Imatk

Established Member
Looks awesome man :)

BTW with the weather stripping, is your door hard to close?

I bought weatherstripping (aftermarket) for my '91 and the door had to be SLAMMED to close.

So then I bought what was supposed to be Ford OEM weather stripping and had the same result... although I bought it on Ebay so who knows.

In any case I'm wondering if there is a difference between the 91 and 93 model for the weather stripping.

BlkCpe

Established Member
That'll do too! What setup you thinking of going with?

Have a entire engine ready to go, E303 cam, 185 AFR's, all that I need is an intake and some injectors, possibly a different cam but will probably will just rock that one for a little while.

BlkCpe

Established Member
Looks awesome man :)

BTW with the weather stripping, is your door hard to close?

I bought weatherstripping (aftermarket) for my '91 and the door had to be SLAMMED to close.

So then I bought what was supposed to be Ford OEM weather stripping and had the same result... although I bought it on Ebay so who knows.

In any case I'm wondering if there is a difference between the 91 and 93 model for the weather stripping.

Mine were the same way, they have gotten easier to shut the more I close the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread