93 Cobra's Still Turn Heads

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk 93 Snake
Ya, my 93 cobra gets so much attention that someone tried to steal my tail lights last night!

Yow! You're lucky they settled for just the tail lights...

Did the cops get them, or did you chase them off?

M.

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by mike_b_svt
Yow! You're lucky they settled for just the tail lights...

Did the cops get them, or did you chase them off?

M.

They were trying to pull the left one off when it broke. I think that the sound of it breaking scared them off cause i just found it the next morning.

They cant steal it, i know that for a fact. It wont start for them for 2 reasons but im not going to go advertising what those are.

I just need to get a good car cover now.

Zach H

I didn't have a 93, but I did have a black on black 95 Cobra. It got looks all the time. I paid $11,000 for it in 2000 and one night, about 8 months later, some guy offered me $15,000 for it. So I sold it. I wish I still had it.

After that I bought a red 99 Cobra (it got totalled). Now I have a 2000 GT. All of my friends liked my 95 the best even though the 99 was faster and nicer. I wish I still had my 95.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I had some one put a note on my car the last time I was in the mall that said "If you EVER want to sell this car, PLEASE give me a call" I just about busted with pride!

Lee

Established Member
At car shows I'm always being asked if I would sell my 93. If the price offered was high enough I'd sell only to get another 93 Cobra with less miles, otherwise mine's a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread