93 Cobra's Still Turn Heads

QuickStangs

Established Member
Hello my fellow cobra owners I have not posted here in awhile. I am starting to realize have lucky I am to have a rare 93 cobra. I don't take it out much but every time I do it gets a lot of attention from teens to adults. Took it out today to air the tires up got stopped twice. And to think started to sell it two months ago. Yeah right I am keeping this one! Hold own to them guys:)

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Yes they do. Well especially you since your cobra is one of the best i have seen looking at the picture of it it is in superb condition. Keep on to it. Im keeping mine, the original owner wants it back to. I cant give my baby up.

mike

QuickStangs

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment mike. That picture was taken at a car show about three years ago took second place:)

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I know mine still gets the looks. I love it that a car that is almost ten years old can still turn heads. I had it parked at the mall the other day, and someone had left their name and phone # and said if I EVER want to sell to call. That is so cool!

QuickStangs

Established Member
I am glad someone has 100k on there cobra besides me. I purchased mine with 90k on it that was three years ago it know has 120k. Still clean inside and out. As for getting attention I went to a car show that had at least 12 99-2000 cobra's there but the three 93 cobra's got all the attention.:lol: :coolman:

2001 Yellow GT

Established Member
I found a nice 1 owner black 93 cobra today with 80K on it - owner wants $10500 - never hit or dinged is that a good price?
100% stock

QuickStangs

Established Member
Go for it I paid that much for mines four years ago it had more miles. If it's clean like you said don't pass it up. I aslo have a black one just installed smoked head light today they look sharp! what the build #.

Ben

93 Cobra's

I bought mine one year ago with 108k, it has 125 now and is my daily driver. Turns heads where ever I go ,and it is the most fun vehicle I have. I have 2- 1986 SVO's and a 95 Lightning. Now I must admit the 86 Comp. Prep is a blast, but for everyday driving the 93 Cobra is great since it has A/C and a radio. I have been stopped twice and asked if I wanted to sell it. Definately grabs attention.

QuickStangs

Established Member
Re: 93 Cobra's

How do you like your svo? I though about buying one my wife will think I am crazy for sure if I buy another car. It would be nice to have a SVO along will my SVT

Originally posted by Ben
I bought mine one year ago with 108k, it has 125 now and is my daily driver. Turns heads where ever I go ,and it is the most fun vehicle I have. I have 2- 1986 SVO's and a 95 Lightning. Now I must admit the 86 Comp. Prep is a blast, but for everyday driving the 93 Cobra is great since it has A/C and a radio. I have been stopped twice and asked if I wanted to sell it. Definately grabs attention.

Ben

Quick, I love my comp prep. I have always liked the way the svo's looked and handled. The rush when that garrett turbo kicks in is unbelievable. There are several people who have ridden in my car and could not believe it was a 4 cylinder. My car is great, except in the summer. Since it is a comp. prep, it has no A/C, no radio, and no floor insulation. In addition it is 1C (black) exterior, so the one time my wife and I drove it to Carlisle for the SVO reunion, we burned up. We had to stop every two hours to get some water to drink. Carlisle is the first weekend in June, so you can imagine how hot it was. After that, my wife said," I had a great time, but the only way I will go with you again, is if you pull the SVO behind the Lightning".

Black93Cobra

Established Member
I love my '93 and yes it turns heads anytime I drive it. I plan on hanging onto mine forever. The original owner wants it back but I'm not selling.

QuickStangs

Established Member
I purchased mines fours years ago I've only seen two on the road since then. I keep it garaged and covered drive it only on Fridays. There are a lot of fox body stangs in my area that come up stolen I don't want to take any chances.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Mine had just rolled 100K on a tues, got stolen that thurs (june '02). I was the original owner and it was my daily driver, kept it super clean. I had lots of looks and questions over the 9 years. Just loved that car... (sniffle sniffle).

Anyhow, Insurance paid $11.2K, so $10.K is probably about right. Of course if you have the extra 5K or so you can find them with ALOT fewer miles... but you have to be quick!

QuickStangs

Established Member
Originally posted by mike_b_svt
Mine had just rolled 100K on a tues, got stolen that thurs (june '02). I was the original owner and it was my daily driver, kept it super clean. I had lots of looks and questions over the 9 years. Just loved that car... (sniffle sniffle).

Anyhow, Insurance paid $11.2K, so $10.K is probably about right. Of course if you have the extra 5K or so you can find them with ALOT fewer miles... but you have to be quick!

Sorry to hear that. These cars usually get stripped down to nothing when they are stolen. The parts are expensive on the market. It's hard to find one with low miles in sunny SO CAL. I know in most places people keep them stored for the winter people drive them year round out in Cali. I looked that teal one a month ago for a buddy of mine it had 150k on it. But very clean. Do you plan one finding another one?

93cobra777

Established Member
i pulled up in the lot at dale jarrett ford the other day. $45,000-$65,000 cars sitting all around me, saleen extreme, roush convertables, etc. etc. and i got more attention from my car from salesmen and customers than the cars on the lot, felt pretty darn good = )

Users who are viewing this thread