93 COBRA OWNERS WERE ARE THEY

escogt

Ford MOTORSPORT
Established Member
Yeah. It was stolen exactly one week after I came home from the Ford Motorsport Nationals. I only had the car 6 months. What a sweet ride. Leather, factory CD player, orig. window sticker, orig. brochure, stock rims and Goodyear ZR45's. Oh how I miss her!!
Someday I'll have another. Right now my wife is expecting our first child, so I'll have to put that desire on the back burner.
I do have a 1985 Mustang GT that I adore. I restored her to the beauty she is today. She is a consistent show winner. Took first in the 79-86 class at the 1999 Ford Motorsport Nationals and third at the 2000 Carlisle All Ford-Nationals. What can I say, I LOVE Mustangs!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mike
93 Cobra #163
85 GT

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Mike sorry to hear for you loss, yeah kids are kinda of expensive, might be a while before you have one:D Welcome to the board BTW hope you enjoy it here.

-Zach

BillsSnake

MIKE - Once the kids are all growed up and gone you can have all sorts of toys, some that are even legal. Congrats on the baby. Can we all be uncle's? Maybe we could all get together and give your wife a baby shower. <EG> :lol:

93Cobra_4V

Banned
me as well...
pkCOBRA1.JPG

QuickStangs

Established Member
Nice car 93cobra I thought I was looking at my own post for a minute. Those chrome rims really bring it out:)

QuickStangs

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
:D :D :D Did you say Cali? Where? My wife and I are both from California. Moved here from Glendale 16 years ago.
You have a nice stable of stangs there why are you getting rid of your 93 cobra:( that's a keeper:D

BillsSnake

:burnout: :burnout: Too many horses in the stable and not enough room in the stable. I really don't want to sell either the 93 or the 97 but maybe it is someone elses turn to enjoy the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread