93 COBRA OWNERS WERE ARE THEY

Cobrasnake302

Established Member
yea, that's the same car. I don't really need to sell and probablly won't now. I was curious to see if anyone will give me that amount for it, anything is for sale for the right price:) I'll probablly keep it for a long time.

Has anyone here ever had any port work done by IDT (induction dynamics technology)?? I should be getting my new fully ported lower cobra/gt-40 intake from them soon. I'm just wondering about anyone else's experiences with them..

Thanks for the welcome:burnout: I love those real Cobras on here;-)

hotrodcobra

Established Member
Here is mine...
cargarage.jpg

carcow2.jpg

Also, featured in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords July 01 page 192 titled "and Justice For All":thumbsup:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
i have three 93 cobras a red , teal , and a wrecked black one i am trying to get fixed.

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Here's a pic of my friends 93 black on black cloth cobra. We've been giving it a lot of TLC since he got it in August. Newer spindles,13"brakes,suspension,exhaust,some paint,wheels,etc. I believe its a late one. #4724 is the number :D

Last edited:

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Re: to cobrasnake302.....

Originally posted by hpbyhermann
whats the deal with you posting pics of my 03? and saying it's yours? tell the truth....i don't appreciate your b.s. ........grow up:bash:

Read the captions...one is a pic that says engine but it shows the side of the car. Somehow the thread is screwed up and the pics of your car came up instead of the ones he intended to post. His post says that it is supposed to be a '93 Cobra with a mystic paint, so it's not as if he is claiming that he even has a '03 Cobra.

I'm working to fix the problem with the thread now.

trey193

Established Member
Count me in as well! Just a hair over 17,000 miles, Vibrant Red with black cloth, a few tasteful mods!!! Pics can be found at www.southrides.com And oh yea its FOR SALE!! $17,500 o.b.o.

jrCobra

Established Member
Trey! Why are you selling? You've had such success with that Cobra. Well, that's OK, I'm selling mine too.:( I have to get a Lightning. Can't afford two toys...yet.;-)

I have to admit, if I was still in the market for a 93 Cobra, yours would be on the top of my list.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread