93 COBRA OWNERS WERE ARE THEY

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Original owner of #2162, Teal w/grey Leather, sunroof, power seat, and CD, 31,xxx miles, show car now.

Mods:
Strut tower brace, subframes, 4 point brace, MAC 1 1/2 equal length headers, MAC 2 1/2 Hi flow cat H pipe, FLowmaster American thunder 2 1/2 inch exhaust. 3:55's, 190 lph fuel pump, homemade ram air, splitfire plugs, adj, fuel pressure regulator. Baer claw 13 in. front brakes, Eibach lowering spring, Koni adj. shocks. Apperance: Cervini ram air hood, tinted windows.

Car has been on the following tracks:
Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Waterford Hills ( MI ), New England Dragway, Englishtown, and MapleGrove.

Will always keep it, and now gets to share the garage with my new toy, 2000 R # 76.

BillsSnake

:bash: :bash: Personally I thought Mark Wilson was in charge of counting. I seem to remember that he offered and we said "OK you do it":lol: :lol: :lol:

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
Those that know me know I have trouble counting my own cars let alone a whole group of them!!!!

I wish i had that problem. I only have one.:( Oh well, at least its a good one.:thumbsup:

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Ok, you can double check my work, but i think i got it right.

We have so far 41 Cobras and 5 Cobra R's. So 46 of a possible 5100.

That doesnt count the people who posted that used to have one.

turbosnk93

Established Member
add this to the list 93 Red Cobra. got it about 4 years ago stock. not stock anymore. just bought an ITS twin turbo kit. much more

jrCobra

Established Member
I'm not 100% positive on exactly how many are here in my city but I know of 1 other black one, one red, and one teal.

Users who are viewing this thread