91 black 5.0 lx hatchback

selbyvince

Established Member
thanks man

BTW: IT MADE 317/316 ON THE DYNO WITH THIS SETUP, (and it also has a nitrous tune that can be switched to in the glove box, but has never been sprayed..EVER!) and i have parts that go with it thats not on it. like magnaflow tailpipes, paxton novi 1000 s/c kit, 2 piston brembo calipers w/ drilled and slotted rotors, 3 gauge pillar pos, ford racing oil pressure and water temp gauge and a summit boost gauge, brand new in the box summit oil pump, brand new engine rebuild kit from summit.. and some other small things. depending on how long it takes to sale, those may be put on the car.

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
ttt, updated everything. more or less, just looking to see what kind of trade offers are out there more then selling it. strongly considering a nicely modded gsxr1000, but hate to get rid of something that holds value for something that wont. whats out there?

edit: finally got the rear window tinted after it being clear glass for 2 years lol. and i never open the hatch but when i went to get it tinted we found that the shocks on the hatch or shot and need replacing.. but that may be addressed soon

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
update: car has a headliner now, and looks much better

im still ordering parts but it will be getting all the new parts installed very soon and then it will be off to the dyno.

summit messed up order on gauge pod so i had to send it back for the right one, they sent grey and for a 99-04.. so new ones on the way.

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
car got put on hold, but engine is coming out this week for the rebuild. unsure if the paxton is going on it or not, may just get the motor redone and sell the s/c. anway. asking 7500 for the car with everything but the s/c and after the motor is back in and rebuilt. 8500 if you want the s/c seperate.

selbyvince

Established Member
may be interested in trading for a 03-04 cobra, millage doesnt matter, and some cash on my end. let me know what you have.

gnarly charlie

Established Member
Any chance you'd be interested in a trade for a super clean lifted '97 Jeep Cherokee? 4.0L, 5 speed, 135k miles, etc. I can fill you in more if you're interested.

The Jeep:
tUHZp.jpg

selbyvince

Established Member
nice jeep man, but really looking for another muscle car if i get rid of this one. thanks for the offer though.

selbyvince

Established Member
ill update this with pics when the motor goes back in.. most likely changeing up some things in the motor while its down so im not sure when i will have it ready.

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Long shot but still a ford...Open to trade for a 07 Focus SES with the European RS kit on it, CAI, Exhaust, Eibach springs, Viper Alarm with about 35k miles on it?

Users who are viewing this thread