9.5:1 Aluminator owners

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
I paid the bill on mine when I picked it up. Marty said I will be reimbursed within 4 business days so I will let you guys know what happens.

If you take the car to a dealer you pay nothing out of pocket. Ford pays them directly. I just didn't trust a dealer with my car.

According to Marty, when we use an independent shop, Ford has to credit back the dealer who sold you the crate motor. In my case it's Autonation ( Tousley) Ford. Then the dealer credits the account I used to purchase the crate engine. Ford has no way of directly sending each customer a check so that's how they do it.

stretchb

Established Member
looks like ford racing is gonna make good. email I got today.

"Paper work is being processed to credit the dealer you purchased the engines from. (Tasca)

I will contact them when the credit goes through. And then I will contact you.

I am thinking that we are only a few days away.

Due to the fact that you shut the engine off promptly preventing catastrophic damage management has agreed to an additional $500.00

above the two bills you submitted."

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Ford Racing has been AWESOME. I have been in contact with them constantly and have asked many questions not even related to the oil pump. Marty gets back to me ASAP and is a ton of help. Ford is doing it right with the oil pump recall!

D.T.R

Established Member
Yep they've been great. I'm waiting on them to decide where my car is going to go, but it is not looking like i will be doing any labor ... which is kind of nice considering i'm wore out between work and school right now.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Hmm, interesting thread. Bad start, good middle, great ending. It's pretty cool Ford is handling this appropriately. Kudos to them. I want an aluminator now. haha

Deespeed99

Established Member

"Paper work is being processed to credit the dealer you purchased the engines from. (Tasca)

Due to the fact that you shut the engine off promptly preventing catastrophic damage management has agreed to an additional $500.00

Finally some good news! :rockon:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Ive been in contact with Marty and he also said fastest way for them to get me the money it cost me to do the oil pump swap was to submit an invoice for work done which is also Tousley...job should be done tomorrow and invoice will be emailed to Marty to strat the process...Marty even said e was gonna put in an extra $100 for incidentals...I assume ill have the credit in my hands sometime next week...and BTW it was confirmed by Sylvain at BPS that my Alluminator also did does not have the good oil pump in it....

Doug1227

Established Member
Pretty sweet considering the car is GONE! LOL!

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
Tousley sent the credit for my oil pump replacement costs back to my credit card today. So things are going as they should....

Deespeed99

Established Member
I can break my silence now that this is resolved. Let me just say Ford Racing is a stand up company! They picked up my motor, fixed the broken stock gears, installed new bearings even though they didnt get messed up & had my motor back within 2 weeks. They also paid for my labor bill in full. Not one question or arguement. Marty's customer service was superb! Honestly im so impressed with him& them that id probably send my motor back to them to build if they offered a sleeved option down the road. I cant say enough good things about them.

Users who are viewing this thread