9.32 @ 158 Rowing gears

angeljoelv

Established Member
Out for the 3rd time last nigh, still dialing the car in and very close to my 8 sec stick shift ,4.6 car.

IMG_20160507_002946_zpsskozsbpd.jpg

angeljoelv

Established Member
Havent been to the track in a while. PBIR closed for 2 weeks to do maintenance in the scoreboards and such. So we desided to do some upgrades to the car in the mean time. As of right now we will be back on the 7th for a private rental event.

pierce88

Established Member
Havent been to the track in a while. PBIR closed for 2 weeks to do maintenance in the scoreboards and such. So we desided to do some upgrades to the car in the mean time. As of right now we will be back on the 7th for a private rental event.

I'm headed up there this Friday for the test and tune! I also am going to go to the rental on the 7th if it actually happens.

Here is my car if you want to chat and I'll definitely be on the lookout for yours!

-Pierce

IMG_3101_1.jpg

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
As much as I love your car do you not see how funny it is to run low 9's with 1200rwhp. I bet it's a hand full with that stick!

angeljoelv

Established Member
As much as I love your car do you not see how funny it is to run low 9's with 1200rwhp. I bet it's a hand full with that stick!

It is a hand full. At the end I built it to have fun amd im having loads of it. So im very happy with the car. And it ran low 9s with 1000 lol. We are yet to do a full pass with 1250.

Users who are viewing this thread