9.24 @ 150 JPC Turbo Kit 6r80 @ 3900 Lbs

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
i was there all day bro

I saw chris won Super Street

Damn, I should have texted you. Chris said you guys had issues with the red car and didn't come sunday.

Yeaaaa, he did win, what a long weekend. he didn't leave MIR until 4am.

I saw the white boss with the hood open. That car is ridiculously clean under the hood. Beautiful setup.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Damn, I should have texted you. Chris said you guys had issues with the red car and didn't come sunday.

I saw the white boss with the hood open. That car is ridiculously clean under the hood. Beautiful setup.

yes i was there with my buddy in his fairmont we got drug in the final by speed factory lol

7.91 to a 8.10

Yes jeffs car turned out very nice (white boss)

D.T.R

Established Member
yes i was there with my buddy in his fairmont we got drug in the final by speed factory lol

7.91 to a 8.10

Yes jeffs car turned out very nice (white boss)

Did you see that white trans am that ran 8.1@166 and then right before the line the civic came around it and blew its doors off with a 7.9@196? i was LOLing on the floor haha that was funny.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Did you see that white trans am that ran 8.1@166 and then right before the line the civic came around it and blew its doors off with a 7.9@196? i was LOLing on the floor haha that was funny.

We smoked that trans am in the fairmont

that speed factory car picked up over 50 mph out the back... Thats just stupid

poof100

Established Member

Thanks man, appreciate the compliments. Car definitely turned out really well and really shows off what JPC can do. Congrats to Chris, that SuperTech car was running well all weekend. Love the FTW smell! lol

Yeah, that pass where the Civic went almost 200mph is nuts. And that is the "slowest" Heads up class there. The FEARMONT put on a good show though.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
We smoked that trans am in the fairmont

that speed factory car picked up over 50 mph out the back... Thats just stupid

Thanks man, appreciate the compliments. Car definitely turned out really well and really shows off what JPC can do. Congrats to Chris, that SuperTech car was running well all weekend. Love the FTW smell! lol

Yeah, that pass where the Civic went almost 200mph is nuts. And that is the "slowest" Heads up class there. The FEARMONT put on a good show though.

That was insane. Poor GM guys :D

Deespeed99

Established Member
Yeah it was good to meet you Jeff. The boss looked really nice in person. Very nicely done.

poof100

Established Member
Yeah it was good to meet you Jeff. The boss looked really nice in person. Very nicely done.

Good meeting you too Dasan, nice to put a face with a name! Appreciate the compliments. Definitely excited for the next phase of the car with the built motor and some other fun toys. :beer:

Can't wait to see your ride and what it makes, definitely keep us posted once Adam is done with his magic!

goat-ee

Established Member
I realize that the base kit is likely a world away from what your talking about here. But what kind of 1/4 mile times and mph are you seeing with the base kit on an auto car that is pretty much stock. In other words, what would the 615rwhp car from your video on your site do?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
I had a pretty good time at the event this weekend.

They kept us running pretty late on Sunday night. I didnt get home till close to 5am on Monday morning.

Can't wait to go back next year

Users who are viewing this thread