9.04@158 on 20" Wheels - Twin Turbo Coyote

KenB

Established Member
Another trip to the track another new best for Fluid Turbo Concepts Beta 2!

[video=youtube;CEopigBXXCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEopigBXXCo[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love watching the car run! I'm anxious to see an 8.99 now. :)

R1Lello

Established Member
that's just unreal, down-right impressive. I'm thinking you are def'ly the guy to go to for a 5.0 TT upgrade/tune

Well done !!

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Ken, I recall on Jon's car you guys were running some normal lowering springs and cutting killer 60's, is this car set up similarly or is it a drag based suspension?

Nice work either way.

KenB

Established Member
Ken, I recall on Jon's car you guys were running some normal lowering springs and cutting killer 60's, is this car set up similarly or is it a drag based suspension?

Nice work either way.

Thanks Mike.

This car is as street as it gets. Has stock rear shocks and a stock rear swap bar. Just some good uppers and lowers. Springs are just run of the mill lowering springs. We are doing shocks and a street anti roll bar next and hoping for 1.39 or better. And also going to add more boost.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Thanks Mike.

This car is as street as it gets. Has stock rear shocks and a stock rear swap bar. Just some good uppers and lowers. Springs are just run of the mill lowering springs. We are doing shocks and a street anti roll bar next and hoping for 1.39 or better. And also going to add more boost.
Very cool.

You guys obviously have the boost control dialed in to the nth degree, makes me want a damn Coyote!

Users who are viewing this thread