88 GT Twin Turbo FS in PA...cheap!

69fb

Established Member
Well,

It looks like Jordan was really strung along by Matt. He was very responsive to any request Matt made....oh well...:nonono:

This car is STILL FOR SALE and it's PRICED RIGHT.

Someone make a reasonable offer.....this car needs a new home. Jordan has an 01 cobra as well and is looking to pickup a new project car. He's running out of room in the garage. :coolman:

SERIOUS PARTIES SHOULD CALL JORDAN DIRECTLY.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Please dont say that I "strung" him along.

To start, Jordan was very helpful with everything I requested. Yea, the deal did not go as I had planned either. And no, I am not purchasing another mustang as stated above, I was looking at several prior. It is not happening because that is the way it is, has nothing to do with Jordan or the vehicle is is selling.

I prefer not disclose the reason as it is quite personal and if you could respect that I would appreciate it. Thanks and good luck with the sale Jordan!

Thanks for everything

Matt

Well,

It looks like Jordan was really strung along by Matt. He was very responsive to any request Matt made....oh well...:nonono:

This car is STILL FOR SALE and it's PRICED RIGHT.

Someone make a reasonable offer.....this car needs a new home. Jordan has an 01 cobra as well and is looking to pickup a new project car. He's running out of room in the garage. :coolman:

SERIOUS PARTIES SHOULD CALL JORDAN DIRECTLY.

69fb

Established Member
This car is still available....I have to say that i'm really suprised. :shrug:

Anyway....talked to Jordan today...he said price drop....

NEW PRICE: $10,000 OBO.....no reasonable offer refused! :beer:

69fb

Established Member
Could this car pass PA inspection?

Absolutely....

In fact, Jordan told me if the buyer is from PA and wants it inpsected, he will take the car to get inspected prior to buyer pickup. :thumbsup:

Car needs a new home....make an offer.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok, so you post that this is a twin turbo, but by looking at the pictures, i can only see " possibly" one exhaust turbo header.

you posted," Dynoed by Mustang Magic to 420rwhp and 452ft.-lbs.torque"
please send me the name and info the car was dynoed under with a dyno sheet,. so i can call them and varify the info. im interested.

also, POST PIX Of THE TURBOS> THIS IS A MUST BEFORE I EVEN WAIST A PHONE CALL> thanks

Last edited:

meathogg

Established Member
ok, so you post that this is a twin turbo, but by looking at the pictures, i can only see " possibly" one exhaust turbo header.

please send me the name and info the car was dynoed under with a dyno sheet,. so i can call them and varify the info. im interested.

also, POST PIX Of THE TURBOS> THIS IS A MUST BEFORE I EVEN WAIST A PHONE CALL> thanks

Do you even know what you talking about?

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
I love the people who believe he is lying about twin turbos. As if hes going to sell it to you and you're not going to notice and get scammed. lets get real....

69fb

Established Member

PLEASE DO NOT CALL, EMAIL, OR PM ME AND WASTE (NOTICE IT'S NOT WAIST) ANYONE'S TIME. THANK YOU

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
simple question, thats all.
and im asking to see what is the BRAND NAME of the turbo kit. simple question. thats all.

so please, just post a few pix of the turbo set up

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
so after getting flamed for being interested in this car. this is what i found.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346560

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405110
[email protected]

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438834
Call John @ (724) 825-8956

your post from this thread,,"His email address is [email protected] and you should EMAIL OR CALL HIM directly with any and all questions:" post #1.

so, are you selling this car for someone else or for your self? becuase all of the threads above are yours. and they link back to you. and same with this thread. the email for your " friend" is yours.
im off this thread, buyer beware.

Last edited:

meathogg

Established Member
In all honesty do you think the guy is going to hide twin turbos from anyone before they buy it? Do you think that one turbo runs off ONE single header and the other header dumps out the back? Your acting like you broke Da Vinci's code here. If you are that interested fly out to see it bring a mechanic or performe compression/leakdown/check for oil leaks and make sure he hasn't taken the turbos off and is fooling you to buy the car. I'd say leave this thread alone and make a phone call this is ridiculous

69fb

Established Member
Thanks MeatHogg....

bama....seriously....do you REALLY think that a person would advertise a car with having twin turbo's and them REALLY not be there? I mean seriously....think about how assanine that really is. If there is any question about my reputation please see my trader rating.

I LOL at your "detective work" when searching for my name. I've posted Jordan's cars for sale on here before....What is so odd about that?

He has an 01 cobra...and this GT TT car....the 04 cobra was mine and the t-bird is mine. Again...you have no point, and you're a troll.

Please leave the thread.

To all the serious parties.....if you're looking to make a real offer on the car...please call and talk to Jordan directly. His cell number and info is listed in the original post.

Thank you,

John

Users who are viewing this thread