88 GT Twin Turbo FS in PA...cheap!

69fb

Established Member
88 GT Twin Turbo FS in PA...cheap..now updated with more pics

Posting for a buddy that needs to sell this car for another project....reason it's so cheap is because he needs the money. CASH TALKS BUT DON"T INSULT HIM

His email address is [email protected] and you should EMAIL OR CALL HIM directly with any and all questions:

1988 Twin turbocharged 500hp Mustang GT Street/Strip Car... Fresh 5.0 shortblock forged and balanced, edelbrock aluminum heads part # 6037 ported/polished, edelbrock performer RPM intake manifold with phenolinic spacer, ed curtis custom turbo cam, cloyes double roller timing chain, Crane roller rocker arms, 42lb. injectors, cartech 1/2 fuel rails, kirban race fuel pressure regulator, 1/2 fuel lines, 255 in tank pump with t-rex, MSD billet distributer, MSD 6BTM ignition with boost retard, MSD 8.8 super conductor wires, new alternator and starter, chrome pulleys, billet-flamed valve covers and wire looms, all billet march power steering and alternator brackets, chrome summit waterpump and chrome waterneck, welded in subframe connectors, 75mm accufab throttle polished, CnL 76mm mass air meter, fluid filled harmonic balancer/dampner, 3 row aluminum radiator, dual oil-filter relocation kit polished, braided lines, t-5 tranny with spec stage 3 clutch, MAC 1-3/4" headers, 2-1/2inch h-pipe and magnum mufflers, Garret twin t3-t04b hybrids ported to 57mm compressor wheels.(.48AR), Custom dual scavenge tanks with twin tilton differential pumps by MIPerformance, 17"chrome cobras wheels, new tires, cobra grillinsert, headlights/taillights and fog lamps are all smoked to match the PPG 2004 Lamborghini silver paint, harwood cowl hood, autometer sport comp- 5"monster tach, oil press, water temp ,fuel press, air/fuel ratio, and boost guage. Black recaro racing seats, indiglo guage faces, billet switch in the ash tray for the line-loc, electric fan, aluminum battery box-rear relocated to trunk area, new carpet and headliner ,clarion CD player with eclipse 6-1/2's, pro 5.0 shifter with carbon fiber knob, lakewood drag struts 70/30,l akewood drag shocks 50/50, eibach drag launch springs with air bag, southside machine liftbars, 3.27's, aluminum driveshaft, lakewood safety loop, QA-1 tubular k-member. Dynoed by Mustang Magic to 420rwhp and 452ft.-lbs.torque at a conservative 7psi with much more available, Way more invested than the asking price.

Questions Call Jordan @ 724-350-5301 Asking $10,500.00 NEW PRICE...$9k FIRM!!! ALSO...GO TO PAGE SIX FOR MORE PICTURES

206056.jpg

206059.jpg

206055.jpg

206058.jpg

206057.jpg

The turbo's are mounted in front of the front tires...behind the bumper. Sorry...no pics of the turbo's.

Last edited:

69fb

Established Member
Real nice fox!!

Yes...looks good and runs good.

Also:

It is missing the door trim. It was painted without it. I believe he may have a set to go with the car...you'll have to call and ask.

Again....CASH TALKS.....car needs to go.

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
I do not care for hatches, but this car is very sharp and looks to be done right. Bump for a really nice car!!!

I've never understood how people do ground up projects without smoothing the engine bay :shrug:

69fb

Established Member
This car probably has 12k in parts alone....not to mention all the money spent on custom fabrication/tuning/body work/paint/wheels/tires.....etc!!!!

This car is priced aggressively.

CASH TALKS

69fb

Established Member
Should also mention this car has been converted to black interior. It looks great with the silver exterior.

69fb

Established Member
Serious parties should CALL the number in the first post and mention SPECIFIC area's that they would like a picture of. :thumbsup:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
What part of SW PA? I am SE PA, near Philly, 45 mins south west to be exact. I love the fox style mustang, my favorite all time! Please inform me of the location. Thanks!

Matt

edit: I wanna have sex with this car!! Forgot to mention, very interested and have already been approved for a loan, just looking....

Spoke with Jordan, very nice guy, sounds like a great car I am going to go look at the car in a a few weeks or so.....Just wish it wasn't the winter.

Last edited:

69fb

Established Member
This car has had a lot of interest so far....but no one has sent a deposit yet. Still available!!!

Someone make a serious cash offer...this car destroy's the tires in first, second, and third gear. :beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
sweet car. Only downfall is that damn t5 trans. Needs a tko but hell that price is out of this world and makes up for that right there

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
This car has had a lot of interest so far....but no one has sent a deposit yet. Still available!!!

Someone make a serious cash offer...this car destroy's the tires in first, second, and third gear. :beer:

I want to buy, Jordan has a document to fill out for me and when he fills it out he will fax it back to me so I can fax it to my credit union and they can process the loan. We have agreed on a price, just waiting on some paper work is all. Then I will make a trip out there to look at the car, drive it, and hopefully drive it home.

Matt

69fb

Established Member
:beer:Sounds good Matt. Jordan told me you'd be faxing a document for him to fill out. I hope things work quickly for you to see this car. IMO if you are a serious buyer (and it sounds like you are), you shoud really consider sending a deposit to Jordan for him to hold the car until you can see it. I would not hesitate with paper work before making a move. This car is priced right and has a TON of good parts on it. :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

John

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
: IMO if you are a serious buyer (and it sounds like you are), you shoud really consider sending a deposit to Jordan for him to hold the car until you can see it.

Thats good advise because when I went upstate with a truck and trailer to look at my current 5.0. The seller told me there was a guy with an approved loan coming to get the car on a monday. I pulled out an envelope with brand new hundreds and threw the car on my trailer. that other guy was sol

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Well, I am working as quick as the processing goes. If I am SOL then so be it, there will always be another day. But I am most certainly interested. I hope Jordan can get a pressure test and leak down test done soon....

Users who are viewing this thread