88 GT Twin Turbo FS in PA...cheap!

69fb

Established Member
John, do you know what the fresh 5.0 block and forged internals includes? parts wise?

Sorry Matt, I do not know. I believe Jordan is going to try to get ahold of the previous owner and ask him. I wish I had more information for you.

Thats good advise because when I went upstate with a truck and trailer to look at my current 5.0. The seller told me there was a guy with an approved loan coming to get the car on a monday. I pulled out an envelope with brand new hundreds and threw the car on my trailer. that other guy was sol

I've missed out on a few cars myself over the yrs. because I didn't show up with the money. Most of the cars were classics that are worth quite a bit more now than back then. :bash:

69 mach 1, 68 galaxie, and a 7 litre galaxie

Matt, if you have any questions feel free to give Jordan a call. :coolman:

MrPlastic

Not Yet Blown
Established Member
dont mean to bust you out but, well yeah i am. you dont have any turbos the pics are enough evidence. you have normal exhaust not turbo headers.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
dont mean to bust you out but, well yeah i am. you dont have any turbos the pics are enough evidence. you have normal exhaust not turbo headers.

sure does look that way doesnt it? Anyhow maybe they have been recently installed because I dont think he would get the cash if someone showed up with cash and no turbos on the car so im thinkin maybe they were recently put on

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

apparently you dont know what turbo headers look like. I can clearly see the heat wrapped headers going towards the front of the car on the driver side. Might want to look a little closer before insulting others. :loser:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
apparently you dont know what turbo headers look like. I can clearly see the heat wrapped headers going towards the front of the car on the driver side. Might want to look a little closer before insulting others. :loser:

I dont know what they look like but I clearly see what your talking about.:beer:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
heres for all the haters who cant see the header.

206058.jpg

69fb

Established Member

I don't mean to bust you out, but, well yeah i am...please go be an idiot in someone else's thread. :loser:

Thanks for posting that picture. :beer:

For everyone that has sent me pm's and called Jordan about the car. As of yesterday, no one has sent a deposit yet. This car is still available. Feel free to call Jordan if you'd like to schedule a time to see this car, but no tire-kickers please.

Thanks

69fb

Established Member
John, do you know what the fresh 5.0 block and forged internals includes? parts wise?

Hi Matt,

Jordan told me that he sent you a copy of the receipt containing info on the forged shortblock. I hope you received the paperwork he sent. :coolman:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I will be sending a small deposit to Jordan shortly, non-refundable to cover the tests I am asking to have done. Then once the insurance is done and the loan process is confirmed and am waiting on the loan check another small deposit will be sent again. Check arrives, I drive the car, like it, I drive it home.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread