7th Annual American Muscle Show!

Franco

Established Member
really starting to get pumped up for this! My car is almost back together so its almost time to start scrubbing and cleaning!

A little more than a month away. Going through a few things as well nothing crazy just a few odds and ends.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Mines ready! Just needs a damn good detailing. This year I might go all out with the car, we will see what time allows.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pack car wash/detailing supplies and visit a local (Reading is minutes away) wand car wash. I did this every time I entered a car show, for years.

Franco

Established Member
Pack car wash/detailing supplies and visit a local (Reading is minutes away) wand car wash. I did this every time I entered a car show, for years.

Yeah gonna pack some stuff w me. Hopefully it doesn't get too dirty lol

NiceCobra

Established Member
My cars at my tuners now getting a killer chiller installed and some subframe connectors then I'll be ready!

NiceCobra

Established Member
Yessir dropped it off last night. I may go drop off my style bar too and just have everything done and not have to do anything haha.

Woody6799

Established Member
I'm thinking my California duster and some spray detailer and I'm calling it good

You're better than a duster! I will have my ultima waterless wash and fresh fibers, plus we will be with Nick so you will be covered.

I must have missed this thread. I still need to register, but Ill definitely cruise over with you guys.

Register Jason! Would love to cruise down with you!

Woody6799

Established Member
Post #1 Updated!!

WE WILL PLAN ON MEETING AT 7A WITH HOPES TO LEAVE AT 7:45!

Gates open at 9a and it take 1 hr and 22 min according to mapquest. Last year we rolled in at about this time fairly simply and we all got to park together on the asphalt. Worked out great.

PM me your number so we can get in touch if someone is running late or lost!

Bakerfish17

Established Member
Hey guys. I'm registered for the show. I'll definitely be there to cruise down with you guys. I'm new to all of this so I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing some of your awesome rides.

Users who are viewing this thread