7th Annual American Muscle Show!

Woody6799

Established Member
Looking good here guys!

I just wanted to thank everyone that was able to make it out.

What did you guys think overall in comparison to last year?

Alex

Alex, I replied in another thread but I will reply here as well. I felt for the size of the venue you guys did a very good job organizing it. Food was very improved over last year and the porta john stations was a nice touch. Down side is the show discount. 3000 cars at $35 bucks a piece plus $4 burgers and only 10% off? I think that is pretty weak. I was hoping you guys were going to increase that year because I showed up with a few hundred in my pocket to spend. Instead I picked up a few necessities and took the rest of my money home. I was hoping for something more in the 25% range.

Franco

Established Member
Looking good here guys!

I just wanted to thank everyone that was able to make it out.

What did you guys think overall in comparison to last year?

Alex

Alex, first time at the show and I loved it. Only thing about it that was disappointing was the discount. I too came with a pocket full of cash, but since we already save with our svtp code there was no reason to rush any purchases for an extra 4%. I'll be honest if the discounts were a little better I would have definitely bought a lot more

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Great pics. All of your Terminators are looking killer!

7:00am, I guess that's to early for the Walmart scanks. They always make for great YouTube vids...:D

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Alex, I replied in another thread but I will reply here as well.

I felt for the size of the venue you guys did a very good job organizing it. Food was very improved over last year and the porta john stations was a nice touch. '

Down side is the show discount. 3000 cars at $35 bucks a piece plus $4 burgers and only 10% off? I think that is pretty weak.

I was hoping you guys were going to increase that year because I showed up with a few hundred in my pocket to spend. Instead I picked up a few necessities and took the rest of my money home. I was hoping for something more in the 25% range.

Hey Wood -

I'm reading you loud and clear on this and I'm happy to have your feedback sent to our planner. I think that maybe something steeper would've been nice as well!

Thanks a lot for the feedback here.

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Alex, first time at the show and I loved it. Only thing about it that was disappointing was the discount. I too came with a pocket full of cash, but since we already save with our svtp code there was no reason to rush any purchases for an extra 4%. I'll be honest if the discounts were a little better I would have definitely bought a lot more

Franco - Thanks a lot for making the trip down we appreciate it.

Copy that! I'll make sure that it's passed along to our planner and we'll see if we can go a little steeper next year.

Alex

Franco

Established Member
Few more shots I got from my friends

3f5f8092a5427f019276c1ab3464d5cf.jpg

010e14fb3e02fc1539c76821edeab628.jpg

This is a photo of us lost looking for the meeting spot in Phillipsburg. Turns out we were a few shopping centers down lol

99cb5068b515d34b4d8cc02f62841d60.jpg

Woody6799

Established Member
Hey Wood -

I'm reading you loud and clear on this and I'm happy to have your feedback sent to our planner. I think that maybe something steeper would've been nice as well!

Thanks a lot for the feedback here.

Alex

Glad to know we are being heard, I know I will be back next year regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread