71-year-old shoots would-be robbers at internet cafe

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
It's a shame that things like this have to happen. At least the old man didn't roll over and let the world walk all over him. However a flag is raised in my head when it comes to safety. It could have escalated well beyond what he could control. He's simply lucky that it didn't.

Driver500

Established Member
Surprised some people aren't saying he should have stopped firing once they started trying to get away.

I wish he had killed them both, but that argument will come up.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It's a shame that things like this have to happen. At least the old man didn't roll over and let the world walk all over him. However a flag is raised in my head when it comes to safety. It could have escalated well beyond what he could control. He's simply lucky that it didn't.
From two needle dick teen punks? Nah gramps did the right thing!:rockon:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Surprised some people aren't saying he should have stopped firing once they started trying to get away.

I wish he had killed them both, but that argument will come up.

not saying i agree with them, but he is stupid for chasing and shooting at them while they were running away. in this ****ed up country overrun by liberals and lawyers, i would not be surprised if he ends up with charges, or if jamals mom tries to sue since her son has always been an angel, and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time:rollseyes

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^^ SO your thinking the perps MIGHT be black?? :lol1:It's a Good deduction cause white teens in Ocala hang out in the woods 4-Wheeling their trucks and shooting squirrels BUT who knows I might be wrong let me check the article again:D
EDIT let me Modify! One has a first name DuWayne and the others last is Dawkins, haha!

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
i would not be surprised if he ends up with charges, or if jamals mom tries to sue since her son has always been an angel, and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time:rollseyes
YUP I bet the parents of these misunderstood THUGS are already trying to get in contact with Al Sharpton,Jesse J and other Reverse Discriminators!:nonono:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Why is it that someone caught with a dimebag, gets a harsher penalty than people that threaten lives? Is the justice system stupid? $11k bond? W T F :dw:

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
not saying i agree with them, but he is stupid for chasing and shooting at them while they were running away. in this ****ed up country overrun by liberals and lawyers, i would not be surprised if he ends up with charges, or if jamals mom tries to sue since her son has always been an angel, and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time:rollseyes

^^ SO your thinking the perps MIGHT be black?? :lol1:It's a Good deduction cause white teens in Ocala hang out in the woods 4-Wheeling their trucks and shooting squirrels BUT who knows I might be wrong let me check the article again:D
EDIT let me Modify! One has a first name DuWayne and the others last is Dawkins, haha!

Jamal Martin and DuWayne Martin?

A family thing? :poke:

Need to buy that old cat some Hydro-shok's. (Or Glaser's) Unless you guys have another pref.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'll carry something more lethal.

One of these???
desert-eagle-web.jpg

Because this is pure awesomeness.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Technically once they start running away the threat is over and you should stop shooting.
However, good job. Hope he doesn't face charges.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
That was epic. Loved how they fell down twice trying to escape lol.

The only shot that would get him in trouble here is the one where they had exited the building and he shot through the door.

Its also obvious gramps wasnt the best shot. But he sure got the job done!

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Technically once they start running away the threat is over and you should stop shooting.
However good job. hope he doesn't face charges.

technically the one still had a gun himself and the threat wasnt over, imo

its the shot after they exited the building that might could get him in trouble

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
However, good job. Hope he doesn't face charges.

Negative. There's no way to know if they were just running around the corner to take cover or heading for the door. The shot out the door is questionable but the others are fine.

Planter

Banned
Grandpa went Duke Nukem on dem thugs. He said "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of gum".

:banana:

Its good to see these old guys still know how to take the trash out at their age and refuse to be victimized or cower in fear to these punks. god bless you old man.

Users who are viewing this thread