7-11 clerks strip down+beat thief for snicker bar-video

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Restrain him for a 75cent candy bar and destroy hundreds of dollars in merchandise in the process. Doesn't sound very smart to me.
You have obviously missed the point of him "STEALING" which is illegal.

I have no sympathy for theives. I think they should stiffin up the penalties like in other countries and this shit would stop quick!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Restrain him for a 75cent candy bar and destroy hundreds of dollars in merchandise in the process. Doesn't sound very smart to me.

Unfortunately, the shop owners could very likely be facing some legal consequences.

Civilly.. assault, battery, false imprisonment..

Shopkeeper's privilege extends to 'reasonable.' If they were my employees, I'd for sure fire them.

flS/R

Established Member
funny video is funny. The employees may have gotten a little carried away but **** that guy for thinking it is okay to steal that shit. He was probably just doing it to do it, instead of doing it because he needed something to eat.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have obviously missed the point of him "STEALING" which is illegal.

I have no sympathy for theives. I think they should stiffin up the penalties like in other countries and this shit would stop quick!

THIS! Unfortunately he'll probably get a slap on the wrist assuming he was arrested. And you know that this thug knows that. They should make this guy pay for all the damage done in the store during the restraining process. Not going to happen, of course, but I'd love to see it.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
:lol1: That was crazy.

THIS! Unfortunately he'll probably get a slap on the wrist assuming he was arrested. And you know that this thug knows that. They should make this guy pay for all the damage done in the store during the restraining process. Not going to happen, of course, but I'd love to see it.

:dw: He should be punished for trying to steal but it seems they broke more laws than he did. All over a snicker candy bar? After they got the candy back why not just call the police and give a description and show them video of the guy if he flees?

I agree with foofinator they should be fired and he should be punished for trying to steal.

Users who are viewing this thread