6R80 Transbrake, No purchase necessary

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Damn, little birdy told me the trans brake let go and wouldn't hold Ken's car after a few seconds. Despite the video. Waiting to hear their response.

I don't know about all that...but I do know I was at the track on Friday night and I saw his personal twin car with stock motor go 9.8 at 140 with a 1.49 60ft in street trim on the 19" rims!

Now, the question is...was he "transbraking" or "footbraking"??

Hmmmm....

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I don't know about all that...but I do know I was at the track on Friday night and I saw his personal twin car with stock motor go 9.8 at 140 with a 1.49 60ft in street trim on the 19" rims!

Now, the question is...was he "transbraking" or "footbraking"??

Hmmmm....

No t-brake as stated on YB.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Dustin, I want 10k.......Im still standing by.......

...with Version 1 of the brake that works very well....lol

CPRsm

I don't know you tell me.
It might be something we try once the engine is built. But my opinion on expensive turbos is that most people don't need them. The benefits do not justify the costs in most cases.

I KID. I was poking back at you :D
Although you can see I'm not demanding proof there was no tbrake used lol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
fldcrckt.gif

CPRsm

Not exactly sure, but soon. I've been working on his fuel system. That drop in twin hat idea I was telling you about. Got it all figured out and made up this week. Sending it to him monday or tuesday. Then he can actually run pure E85 and get rid of the boost a pump.

mhyjek

Established Member
Not exactly sure, but soon. I've been working on his fuel system. That drop in twin hat idea I was telling you about. Got it all figured out and made up this week. Sending it to him monday or tuesday. Then he can actually run pure E85 and get rid of the boost a pump.

Are you going to sell it to the rest of us or just a CPR thing? What kind of hp will it support? I know you have to test it but I want a ballpark estimate. Thanks

Poppacapp

Established Member
I don't even remember posting that ? damn Ambien !

LOL!!! I have taken Lunesta for the past 9 years or so.. and Ambien before that... Lunesta works 100% better btw... but I can relate. I have had "I don't remember doing that instances"

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread