6R80 Transbrake, No purchase necessary

CPRsm

Damn, little birdy told me the trans brake let go and wouldn't hold Ken's car after a few seconds. Despite the video. Waiting to hear their response.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Damn, little birdy told me the trans brake let go and wouldn't hold Ken's car after a few seconds. Despite the video. Waiting to hear their response.

intredasting_zpsjypprgjv.jpg

CPRsm

Not quite crickets. Usual, dodge the question posts as expected though. Ken was online on S197 but no post from him saying otherwise. International and intergalactic interweb laws are in effect. You are now legally allowed to draw your own conclusion as truth lol

Bud

Established Member
Not quite crickets. Usual, dodge the question posts as expected though. Ken was online on S197 but no post from him saying otherwise. International and intergalactic interweb laws are in effect. You are now legally allowed to draw your own conclusion as truth lol

He might have been too busy tending to customer cars to post, some of which are 7, 8, and 9 second cars...just sayin :dancenana:

Last edited:

CPRsm

He might have been too busy tending to customer cars to post, some of which are 7, 8, and 9 second cars...just sayin :dancenana:
I'm sure that's what it was. Take the time to log in but too busy to post "Dustin you're full of shit." Lol
It was almost 8pm his time when he logged out iirc. If he's that busy I will wait. :banana:

Last edited:

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
They will post evidence of whether you are correct when you finally provide evidenc that yours works WOT. BTW its 10k if you want to see whether it worked or not! LOL!

CPRsm

No need to post evidence. I'll take Ken's word for it. It was his words that it let go. I didn't assume anything. Looked like it worked to me. See how that works? See how that's different? I didn't call them liars and make pointless videos saying theirs didn't work. I'm not going "full retard" and trying to call anyone's bluff.
Now if Ken says I'm wrong and I keep pushing the issue like a 5 year old, yeah, then whip out the money. But I'm here waiting for an answer here just like everyone else.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
They will post evidence of whether you are correct when you finally provide evidenc that yours works WOT. BTW its 10k if you want to see whether it worked or not! LOL!

Coward move. All those Lund guys acted so tough and out for blood posting video after video trying to discredit Dustin now this?

max_400_scared_dog.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread