681HP Stock Eaton Cobra

Jefe

Established Member
What an idiot. He counts the extra boost twice...... The only good thing about this car is the color. :beer: WIth this car's history, maybe $15,000 tops.

And he added the K&N twice. No way hes making more than 490rwhp :lol:

Birdys03Cobra

Established Member
" I recently bought this car 7 months ago with 28,988 miles on it from a man out of Illinois and the reason he sold it is he just purchased a brand new 2010 GT 500KR edition, he said that this car would leave his in the dust and you will believe it when you drive it"

hahaha, i cant get over this add. its got 23 bids and up to 12,900 already! wtf is wrong w people?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
best part is he doesn't care enough to fix the broken stuff before he sells it. definitely stay away from that one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw this car in another thread. I honestly didn't expect it to go over $10K mainly because I wouldn't trust the seller. Now it's approaching $13K. I wouldn't give this one even a look. Too much wrong with it. Too many unanswered questions. One thing I DO know. The seller should venture out into the real world.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Birdys03Cobra;9529943hahaha said:
Id buy it. especially if it was under $15k. Perfect price IMO.

spend a weekend with it, itll look better/cleaner than 98% of the cobras on here with half of that mileage.

dont really care if its salvaged as long as it drives straight, body lines are straight. if compression check is good, ****, drive that car home! who cares if he doesnt know what the real power is and is using ricer math, thats his loss. Hell half the people on this site cant even turn a wrench, let alone know what their mods actually do and why they need them, or even tune jack shit (IE the "take it to a dyno" response thats ever prevalent in the domestic world).

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Id buy it. especially if it was under $15k. Perfect price IMO.

spend a weekend with it, itll look better/cleaner than 98% of the cobras on here with half of that mileage.

dont really care if its salvaged as long as it drives straight, body lines are straight. if compression check is good, ****, drive that car home! who cares if he doesnt know what the real power is and is using ricer math, thats his loss. Hell half the people on this site cant even turn a wrench, let alone know what their mods actually do and why they need them, or even tune jack shit (IE the "take it to a dyno" response thats ever prevalent in the domestic world).

Let me guess, you're one of these bidders. :lol:

pkarol1

Established Member
lmao thats hilarious. i like how he counts the extra boost twice. i bet people bidding on it think they're actually getting a 680 hp cobra

Nadra

Bisquits and mustard
Established Member
TrekNotThisShitAgain.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It looks like someone somewhere along the line sprayed that clear used car recon engine bay crap all over. You can see it all clouded and peeling up on the coolant tanks.

That $#!T is a PITA to take off. I wonder how it sounds?

Users who are viewing this thread