660rwhp 2.8H Built Saleen

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Uh oh, mine might be fake as well, since it has an overlay, AND the fender emblems were replaced with the newer S281 ones, etc.... :eek:
Its like no-one ever put their personal touches on a mustang before.

As I said, instead of asking for pics of everything under the sun, PM the man for the VIN and call Saleen themselves and ask...the gentleman I spoke with there was named David Rivard, he was very helpful.

Surprised its still here bud, good luck with the sale.

Apicia

Established Member
This was my car. Yes, it's an original Saleen. Call them up and verify. Have you ever seen a clone with the C-pillars??? No. They don't sell them with fake saleen kits. That badge was added by the previous owner that I bought it from. He had also removed the front Saleen banner and side banners on the quarter windows. I ordered new ones and installed them back on. The previous owner wasn't big on bling. He should also have a copy of the original window sticker. I suppose that might be fabricated also. LOL

After rewatching the dyno pull video, I think I am ordering some chrome Saleens. Might inspire me to keep this car a bit longer...

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I say keep her. I'd like it to stay in someones hands who I know will take care of it.

Apicia

Established Member
I say keep her. I'd like it to stay in someones hands who I know will take care of it.

And... if I get bored down the line, changing the inlet will result in 700+rwhp.

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
The midpipe with cats is back on. A little quieter, but still has a nice lope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread