$6600 grudge match with hilarious staging war TT 5.0 vs Supra

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Steve usually has good video editing skills.

Juiced, sorry cant remember your name but how did you run at Ocala? Kept missing you. And didn't you have a powder blue 5.0. I'm soo 2010

72SBC

Established Member
Quick Mustang, would you be interested in racing some Cali guys? If you're interested hit me up in a PM.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
YUP but I don't think the starter of this race is going by NHRA rules, haha

They run auto-start. Once 3 bulbs are lit, it's out of the hands of the starter

Quick Mustang, would you be interested in racing some Cali guys? If you're interested hit me up in a PM.

That's a far drive for some racing. I'm in florida. If you guys happen to be over here though, I'm sure we can figure something out. I'm the slowest in my camp so if you want faster cars, we got them.

I'm pretty sure it takes quite a bit to get those cars into the single digits.

This supra is actually a very simple build. stock motor, stock cams, 67mm turbo, built supra automatic, 17" drag radials, good tuneup, and a small stall. It's very potent for what it is

5.bro doing work. great vid.

Thank you

Steve usually has good video editing skills.

Juiced, sorry cant remember your name but how did you run at Ocala? Kept missing you. And didn't you have a powder blue 5.0. I'm soo 2010

Had a blast at the 1/2 mile event. Car did well. Made a handful of passes then loaded it back up on the trailer and drove home. Ya I had a 2013 grabber blue mustang but now have a 2014 oxford white

72SBC

Established Member
Juiced, we will be going to Texas and the east coast, if you're willing to come up a few states, let me know.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Juiced, we will be going to Texas and the east coast, if you're willing to come up a few states, let me know.

Message me some details. I'm small time in my area but there are some heavier hitters in my camp who will travel if the pot is right.

Users who are viewing this thread