650whp LS7 Datsun 240Z Racecar Photoshoot

71catruck

Established Member
ya if they are warm, otherwise i bet its like ice skating. i don't think i would want it on a track, im sure i could pull off a donut or two though.

tt54l32v

Established Member
That cotter pin though!
Long end facing you, pull it up straight out from the car, bend it back toward the bolt. Cut it off even with the top of the bolt, bend the short part back towards the car a bit and cut it off.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos, Chad. The first photo, though, made me..... :bowdown:

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Great photos, Chad. The first photo, though, made me..... :bowdown:

The car owner bought 4 20x30 framed prints from me of that photo. He kept one for himself and gave others to his friends/sponsors. Its a pretty epic shot for sure :)

mavisky

Established Member
There is a lot of money in this build to say the least. There is very little off the self parts for this car, for this type of build. Ton's of custom stuff here.

Crazy thing is, the weekend after this shoot, a control arm bolt snapped in turn 3 of Road Atlanta...sending the car into the wall at 80mph. Its being rebuilt now with a tubular front end and full carbon widebody. It will be even faster soon.

Next time this things makes it out to Road Atlanta send me a PM, would love to see it in action.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Next time this things makes it out to Road Atlanta send me a PM, would love to see it in action.

Its been down for close to year, now getting carbon body pannels(basically all of them lol), tubular front end, full custom one-off suspension and brakes...to go even faster. Its making its debut for the NASA Nationals Aug 1-3rd. People from all over the US are coming here for the US Nationals and the car is racing then with its new setup.

If you've never seen a half a million dollar Datsun, come check it out hahahaaha

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
5R2-to-the-guy-that-has-been-successfully-dating-woman-while-still-enjoyin.jpg

mavisky

Established Member
Its making its debut for the NASA Nationals Aug 1-3rd. People from all over the US are coming here for the US Nationals and the car is racing then with its new setup.

If you've never seen a half a million dollar Datsun, come check it out hahahaaha

I'll try to make it out there for that. Never seen a $250,000 Datsun that I can remember lol.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
What are some of the cars track times at various tracks?

His best time at Road Atlanta is a low 1:27 if I'm not mistaken, which is just insanely fast.

[video=youtube;iDNxZnFEvoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNxZnFEvoY[/video]

SVTFastBack

Established Member
That thing has to be on rail's around the track, so light and agile would be an amazing drive probably that no lambo/ferrari could even come close to.

Users who are viewing this thread