614HP ProCharged 2015 Mustang

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 614HP ProCharged 2015 Mustang Featured.jpg
Package Appeal
Livernois Motorsports took Anthony Kujawa’s S550 from bolt-ons to boost
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Anthony Kujawa

When you catch the Mustang fever, it just never really leaves you. In fact, it tends to get hotter the longer you carry it with you. That’s definitely the case for SVTP member Anthony Kujawa. He started in the game with a Mustang that makes your scribe jealous—a 1981 T-top Fox coupe—and worked his way up through a string of Foxes. Along the way those cars got faster and faster, culminating with a X275 racer with a big single turbo.
Continue reading →

Anthony K

Established Member
When the clutch goes, I'll replace it. When the trans pops, I'll swap in a tko.

It's my street car. I'll go to the track, but that's not what I bought it for.

K3nMasters

Established Member
That last shot is money! How's the drivability with the Procharger? I saw you went with the Stg II vs I, but didn't really utilize the power. How come? Just in case?

Anthony K

Established Member
Factory bottom end and oil pump gears, Won't be happy over 650hp in my opinion. Could it have made 700+? Yep. But for what? Didn't want to light the fuse on a lower end time bomb. 600hp is more than enough on the street, 600 is too much for the stock axles, too much for the stock clutch,

No interest in e85
No interest in fuel pumps
No interest in pump boosters
ZERO interest in another race car.

You'll see the huge numbers from shop cars, shop owners and the wealthy. This is my car, I like driving it to work, to the store etc. I'm a blue collar utility worker. Beer n wings guy..
what's 700 going to do that 600 won't? Spin the tires more? Eh, no thanks.
Drivability is 110% no data logging, no emails. Dan handed the keys (fob thingy) back to a car that drives better than ford could have ever hoped for.

And I got the stage 2 so cheap....... Well, I can't say.

Last edited:

Brian Z.

Established Member
Looks great and sounds like a monster daily driver. Is that the factory grill that the intercooler is showing through or aftermarket?

nicksender

Established Member
Factory bottom end and oil pump gears, Won't be happy over 650hp in my opinion. Could it have made 700+? Yep. But for what? Didn't want to light the fuse on a lower end time bomb. 600hp is more than enough on the street, 600 is too much for the stock axles, too much for the stock clutch,

No interest in e85
No interest in fuel pumps
No interest in pump boosters
ZERO interest in another race car.

You'll see the huge numbers from shop cars, shop owners and the wealthy. This is my car, I like driving it to work, to the store etc. I'm a blue collar utility worker. Beer n wings guy..
what's 700 going to do that 600 won't? Spin the tires more? Eh, no thanks.
Drivability is 110% no data logging, no emails. Dan handed the keys (fob thingy) back to a car that drives better than ford could have ever hoped for.

And I got the stage 2 so cheap....... Well, I can't say.

The car looks awesome. I will keep an eye out for #'s if you ever go to the track with it.

I think the factory half-shafts are barely enough for a stock car. Whoever makes aftermarket half-shafts are going to be making them for a long time!

What type of wheels are on your car; they look similar to the 10th anniversary Cobra wheels?

BMR Tech

Car looks AWESOME!

Tastefully modded, nice power - great job Anthony! And thanks for the shout out too!

Anthony K

Established Member
The car looks awesome. I will keep an eye out for #'s if you ever go to the track with it.

I think the factory half-shafts are barely enough for a stock car. Whoever makes aftermarket half-shafts are going to be making them for a long time!

What type of wheels are on your car; they look similar to the 10th anniversary Cobra wheels?

I ordered dss 1400 shafts.

Plan is to go to Livernois customer day at Milan on May 12th

Silver wheels are from 2008. Were on my old 2008 gt/cs. Eagle alloys. Discontinued.
The gloss gun metal wheels are forgestar f14's.
Close to eating a set of mmr wheels I think

Anthony K

Established Member
I think we need this grill on our car at work!

Your car looks on POINT! Wheels, Stance, Grill, just perfect!

I like the grille deletes, but this grille is just right. It's there, but it's not. I get a lot of people asking if it's the factory grille and how I got rid of the pony, and others asking why there is no grille!

Users who are viewing this thread