6 weeks to go!!!

ponynx

Established Member
i live 16 mins from the track and still have about a foot of snow on the ground............

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
3 weeks to go and here is where I am...lol

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

gtmustang00

Established Member
manual rack and manual brakes? you have the strange 4 piston front and rears right? let me know how you like the manual brakes as i'm still using them as power brakes in my foxbody.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
manual rack and manual brakes? you have the strange 4 piston front and rears right? let me know how you like the manual brakes as i'm still using them as power brakes in my foxbody.

yeap...and yeap....will do

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
whatchu got goin on??? havent talked to you in a while man!

I'm going ported for now. I was going to step up to a whipple, but right now I want to put some $$$ into other things like cooling mods, new brakes, tires, wheels, new battery... I want to pull the bumper, have the lic plate frame holes filled and then repainted.

This weekend I'll have all the fuel upgrades done, replacing the stock idlers with billet flow ones, new shifter... and I'll be ready to slap it all back together as soon as my blower blower, plenum & TB get back from Stiegemeier.

I was actually looking for your phone number last night, I thought I had it somewhere but I couldn't find it. I had a few questions.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'm going ported for now. I was going to step up to a whipple, but right now I want to put some $$$ into other things like cooling mods, new brakes, tires, wheels, new battery... I want to pull the bumper, have the lic plate frame holes filled and then repainted.

This weekend I'll have all the fuel upgrades done, replacing the stock idlers with billet flow ones, new shifter... and I'll be ready to slap it all back together as soon as my blower blower, plenum & TB get back from Stiegemeier.

I was actually looking for your phone number last night, I thought I had it somewhere but I couldn't find it. I had a few questions.

sending you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread