6 weeks to go!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
so whats everyone been up to??? 6 weeks is April 1st and around the time we start seeing cars out...and of course NED opens! I know times are tough but I know some of you just cant hold back. so whats everyone been up to??

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Eh well you already know most of the work that has been done.

Just putting QA1 shocks in the rear and roll bar from dmc. Once I put 500 more miles on my truck im heading back to JDM to get an aggressive tune and I will be ready.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Eh well you already know most of the work that has been done.

Just putting QA1 shocks in the rear and roll bar from dmc. Once I put 500 more miles on my truck im heading back to JDM to get an aggressive tune and I will be ready.

so you are going with Denis?? I have to get down there in the next week or 2....

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Just purchased Some TF Victories for the whip. Got my Intercooler and radiator tanks to put on. 26 Spline Input shaft and twin-disc clutch i picked up from MJ to put on. Just need to buy some tires for the new rims and maybe roll my fenders. Maybe midsummer look into a twin-screw.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Just been hibernating really since Thanksgiving

I do have a few plans for the car this springtime...but it will be a bit before anything is final.

Dana, expect a call from me come early march:beer:

gtmustang00

Established Member
should be getting my rotating assembly and heads back soon. going to the machine shop in a few weeks. this is an expensive build.

candyroush

Established Member
well ive doing repairs unfortunitely!!! I would must rather be modding, maybe late spring i can, still need to buy new wheels(sold off the saleens), and I need high seat pressure vavle springs so i can crank up the boost.
heres some progress, the car is all straightened out, already got a new ford fender and my cervinis hood should be here next week!!
100_0104.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0108.jpg

100_0109.jpg

100_0107.jpg

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
goin to dez 3-21 for 2.75 pulley, idlers, and tune. he's also gonna do the diff cover its been leakin ugh!! hopefully get it up around 450+ :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread