5th Annual Colt State Park Meet Official Thread

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
+1 for Ford/Mustang. Inclusion is a nice idea, but usually ruins it in the end.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Yea I hope everyone is open to the idea to Ford make inclusion. In case there are people with SHO's or Focus' etc. i believe there will be a heavy majority of mustangs though. I'm not doubting that in the least.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Yea I hope everyone is open to the idea to Ford make inclusion. In case there are people with SHO's or Focus' etc. i believe there will be a heavy majority of mustangs though. I'm not doubting that in the least.

Of course, anything Ford powered or anyone that's a member of SVTp is welcome. Last few years we had a Ferrari hanging out

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
yea i agree. i dont want the meet to turn into some multi-make thing. there can be other meets for that. i want to keep this event as original as it started. while i cant tell people "dont show up" im making it a point that this is a Ford exclusive event.

matt87

Established Member
cmon guys this is politically correct 2015. you can have a one brand meet or we will all be labeled as racist! lol!

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
cmon guys this is politically correct 2015. you can have a one brand meet or we will all be labeled as racist! lol!

It's funny you say that, I think a few people that are friends with me on FB are kind of upset they aren't invited. Get over it. Hahaha

matt87

Established Member
well this website is may be called svt performance, but its the most all brands welcome mustang site on the web. no reason the show has to be that way. plenty of all makes shows all summer for everyone. i'd feel pretty lame bringing my car to an all vette show.

Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Oh yea absolutely. I wouldn't be bringing my Shelby to any of my old Subaru meets. I think the turnout is going to be big. And I think we're going to see a lot of mustangs. I'm not sure how big previous years have been but hopefully this will be successful and people will wanna return next year.

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
Well I am sure everyone remembers what happened at one of the honda meets about two years ago at CSP. That's not the type of crowd we want to attract.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
never heard about what happened...but i can only imagine. any show ive been to they are some of the worst people to be around. just complete and utter disrespect.

edit: thanks for all the support and positive comments all, i kinda like planning events and have been wanting to do something with CSP for a while. glad everyone is excited and can make it out. The FB page has over 100 people confirmed. Not that this means anything but i think its going to be a good turn out.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
there was a fight during a import/tuner meet up that escalated into multiple people getting stabbed...not a good representation for the hobby.

StangSteph

Established Member
Just realized, May or may not have my car. Inspection coming up and taking it to another tuner this weekend for when he gets a chance. May come in my truck or with a friend

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Just realized, May or may not have my car. Inspection coming up and taking it to another tuner this weekend for when he gets a chance. May come in my truck or with a friend

will he have it for a whole month? You still have plenty of time! :rockon:

StangSteph

Established Member
Well he had an opening July 11, but we leave for mustang the next day. Just dropped it off, said a week or two. So we'll just have to see if we can make the drive to pick it back up before or after MW lol

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I was thinking if someone had a nice camera and was willing to take some rolling shots of the cars, I wouldn't mind kicking in some money for that! been wanted to get some done.

Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
ill see if anyone on my FB from my old Subaru group would wanna ride shotgun to take some. i plan on strapping my GoPro to my quarter window to get some video/pics on the way and when we get there. but some nice DSLR shots would be mint.

Users who are viewing this thread