56-Mile 2006 Ford GT on BaT

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
These GTs will be one million dollar cars in the not so distant future. From what I remember, Ford had a hard time selling them when they came out. Wished I had the cash.
ehhhh, i remember some sitting in dealer showrooms because 1) they liked it being there for a conversation piece and 2) I dont think people were used to the idea of those kinda ADMS at the time.

Friend of a friend walked into a local dealer that had one with a certified bank check for 25k over msrp and they still wouldn't sell it. I think they wanted 75 over at the time.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
These GTs will be one million dollar cars in the not so distant future. From what I remember, Ford had a hard time selling them when they came out. Wished I had the cash.
My buddy's grandpa bought one in 05, just over sticker price. But in 06 he saw they weren't selling, so he found 2 that dealers had, pulled a 2nd mortgage (he was doing well enough to buy a 170K car as his retirement present but 2 more was a stretch) and bought both at under sticker. One yellow and one red. Put some miles on the first one he bought, kept the other 2 in double digit miles. Sold them both a few years ago for a fantastic profit.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Same man...there was a whitenwith blue and a red with white one in the showroom in 2006 when i bought an f150...i just sat there and drooled...and they were both prices at msrp

Then i saw a gulf one...and then i cried cuz i was and still am poor lol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Little controversy with this one, if you scroll down in the comments...... Why is the airbag cover not correct?

17k miles on ours, not savin it for the next guy.
I think you are underselling the "little" controversy lol.

Do you know who owned this car before? The seller said the guy owned 3 of them.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I think you are underselling the "little" controversy lol.

Do you know who owned this car before? The seller said the guy owned 3 of them.
I was being nice.....

Not that I know of, but I have not asked anyone about the car either.

Users who are viewing this thread