50th Mustang Anniversary Pictures - Were you there?

RedfireV8

Established Member
50th Mustang Anniversary Pictures - Were you there? *SUPER PIC HEAVY*

This was such a great event! If there was a Mustang you've always wanted to see on the street but never have, it was quite possibly here! My dad and I made the 750 mile trip to Charlotte for the 50th Mustang Anniversary and I just wanted to share some of them with you all. Visited the Roush Fenway Museum and took a tour of the Daniel Carpenter facility. Lots of crazy mint, low mileage cars in there. There are plenty more you can look through in the link below. I hope you all enjoy and post up if you see yourself!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/74152372@N04/sets/72157644173507436/

Last edited:

u n v kenny

Established Member
SO MANY PICS!

I looked at every single one, and most of them twice over.

Thank for sharing! Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Thehubster

Established Member
very awesome pictures man! I wish I could have been there. It is nice to know I will be around for 75 years of mustang and hopfully 100 years. I plan to make both of these!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think you're close to a record number of photos posted. LOL. Great photos, too. Thanks for taking the time to post them. So many awesome rides there. What an event!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Nice pics. I'm a little pissed I didn't make it to the pits on friday. I really wanted to see the General Tire Saleen up close. Ifigured I would just do so on Saturday....which didn't happen. :(

RedfireV8

Established Member
Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing, looked like a blast!!

Thank you so much! It was!

Wow! Great shots!

Thank you!

SO MANY PICS!

I looked at every single one, and most of them twice over.

Thank for sharing! Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Thanks man, it was!

very awesome pictures man! I wish I could have been there. It is nice to know I will be around for 75 years of mustang and hopfully 100 years. I plan to make both of these!

Thank you! Hoping to make the 100th as well. Will be old as dirt but still... lol Only wished I would have been there for Saturday to meet Vaughn Gittin Jr but still a lot of fun.

I think you're close to a record number of photos posted. LOL. Great photos, too. Thanks for taking the time to post them. So many awesome rides there. What an event!

Dude...you're not kidding. Scrolling down I was like jeeze... I think I posted too many! lol You're welcome and thank you!

Nice pics. I'm a little pissed I didn't make it to the pits on friday. I really wanted to see the General Tire Saleen up close. Ifigured I would just do so on Saturday....which didn't happen. :(

Oh man it was great to meet some of the drivers and talk to them about their cars. Robin Burnett is a great guy and driver to talk to. He had the grabber blue 13'. Loved being in the pits and seeing all the race cars.

Viking42

Established Member
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Great seeing some of the stuff around the pits as I never made it down there over the weekend.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
thanks for posting, nice pic's

It seriously bum's me out though about that saleen and cobra R, car's are meant be driven , not stored and stared at. Serious bummer that one can drop the top on that saleen and go cruising like the car was meant for :(

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Fantastic pics. Looks like a fun time. That dark teal Saleen vert (pics 9-11).... droooooooooool... :eek:

dbotkin

Established Member
I was there on Friday, but decided against going on Saturday due to the rain. Had a great time on Friday though. Tons of nice cars there. Thanks for sharing the pics

Users who are viewing this thread