500 horsepower cobra vs bolt on stalled ls1 camaro

HandBanana

Established Member
It was definitely slow... but after changing the spark plugs, oil change, and deep vacuum of all the dirt that was weighing it down, It went from this...

Trans Am 02 vs Cobra S/C 04 - YouTube

TO THIS...

11 second Trans Am Ws6 1/4 mile N/A - YouTube

AND AFTER A CARANUBA WAX, to increase Aerodynamics...

manny - YouTube

No spray was ever used at the track btw... I will show you videos of how this car moves on spray, to make you all S/C guys cry, lol. That was its old set up by the way. The new set up that just got done, is going to be NASTY!

Your car is a turd.
:xpl:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
No spray was ever used at the track btw... I will show you videos of how this car moves on spray, to make you all S/C guys cry, lol. That was its old set up by the way. The new set up that just got done, is going to be NASTY!

haha, you're just as much of a tool as that other idiot.

MGC

Established Member
It was definitely slow... but after changing the spark plugs, oil change, and deep vacuum of all the dirt that was weighing it down, It went from this...

TO THIS...

manny - YouTube

huh? I was talking about the OP trolling not your slow car. Go head and post the vids that you think make the s/c guys cry, I don't have a s/c anyway lol! There's always somebody faster, remember that.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
huh? I was talking about the OP trolling not your slow car. Go head and post the vids that you think make the s/c guys cry, I don't have a s/c anyway lol! There's always somebody faster, remember that.

you missed the point... you don't drive a clapped out LS1 of one variant or another... your car is slow!

this new breed of LS owners will show you!!!

:lol1:

ferfont1

Established Member

TO THIS...

manny - YouTube

ls1ftfags butt buddy, man do you kids really have nothing better to do? it's all over ls1tech that your car is sprayed, why even try to start the bullshit over here? how many more of you **** are going to sign up to svtp just to spew bullshit? I mean do you have like a recruit thread over there to do this gay shit? Eh, you're all probably banned from your own forum and have to resort to this.

stangfreak

Established Member

TO THIS...

manny - YouTube

so you just joined this forum to back up your little friend with his POS car? lol. what are you 10 years old? GTFO. 2 posts and your already talkin shit.

Last edited:

rideorange812

Established Member
What's funny is if there is a video on ls1tech and they lose to a stang then it's "still just a gay mustang", then if theres a vid on here of a mustang losing to a camaro then it's "still just a gay camaro".
Not only is your car gay its a pos plastic boat that is worn out. Between both my cobras combined they only have 37k miles. Why do you keep trollin here? No one cares.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

TO THIS...

manny - YouTube

I went ahead and fixed your username for you.
And your sig too.
Of course we all know at the time of the races in question you were Cam, stall and intake.

I guess some of you forget or never knew I owned a LS1 at one time.

Keep trolling and I will send you all packing.

Got it?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Those were slow races...

The Cobra walked away pretty hard in the Roll race from 20mph but lost the other roll race?

Last edited:

LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A

Established Member
I went ahead and fixed your username for you.
And your sig too.
Of course we all know at the time of the races in question you were Cam, stall and intake.

I guess some of you forget or never knew I owned a LS1 at one time.

Keep trolling and I will send you all packing.

Got it?

I like it, lol... will keep the trolling to a minimum!
But the TA doesn't have that set up anymore... LS1 and 4l60e are gone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread