500 horsepower cobra vs bolt on stalled ls1 camaro

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
33938845_zps32262ea0.jpg

jleews6

Established Member
That looks about right right to me with the average driver. Let me in that Cobra and the ls1 would be in trouble.:lol1:
A bolt on ls1 will run in the 11s and alot of bolt on 03 Cobras are lucky to run low 12s and its not the cars fault.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
That Cobra would have to be ported to make 500rwhp. My 04 with those exact mods barely made 440. Good running LS1 car either way. I have a stalled bolt on red Z28 just like that.

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Relax everyone, this is my cobra when I first got it and didn't address the stock quadrant and lack of firewall adjuster situation. It was a complete bear to try and shift at WOT.

I have no issues shifting now ;)

[youtube_browser]QNPNWjusRxA[/youtube_browser]

Ukfox89

Established Member
That's th slowest pullied cobra I have ever seen. Cobra weights less and has a stick and most likely more power yet still losses by a lot? Uhuh

jleews6

Established Member
Relax everyone, this is my cobra when I first got it and didn't address the stock quadrant and lack of firewall adjuster situation. It was a complete bear to try and shift at WOT.

I have no issues shifting now ;)

[youtube_browser]QNPNWjusRxA[/youtube_browser]

Much better! You should be in the tens now on good tires.:beer:

Svt4ever22

Established Member
That's about what should be expected. A stalled LS1 will beat pullied Cobras till' they're around 700rwhp. Then they'll creep up on the top end.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
That's about what should be expected. A stalled LS1 will beat pullied Cobras till' they're around 700rwhp. Then they'll creep up on the top end.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. My 450hp Cobra had no problem with stalled LS1s from a dig or roll.

stangfreak

Established Member
fast Camaro. I have owned my cobra for 10 years going on 11. I have never lost like that to a bolt on ls1 when I had my eaton. It is what it is the Camaro won.

Users who are viewing this thread