500 horsepower cobra vs bolt on stalled ls1 camaro

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
That's th slowest pullied cobra I have ever seen. Cobra weights less and has a stick and most likely more power yet still losses by a lot? Uhuh

Wait what? Weighs less? My 02 6speed full optioned z28 weighed 3590. You think your cobra is that low? And from a dig that LS1 setup will easily go 11s @ 110ish with the right driver. The 6speed in the scenario is actually worse in those dig runs.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. My 450hp Cobra had no problem with stalled LS1s from a dig or roll.

Yeah, but what size stalls? You're looking at a 4k stall in the video. It's all about flash point and horsepower peak. When you're flashing an ls1 at 4k at the start, it's pretty much game over till atleast 100mph. It's like when jets hit the afterburner, but do it from the runway at a stop.

Adiabatik

Banned
LOL this troll spends hours on end looking for vids to post. Funny thing is, for every 1 vid he finds of a Ford losing to an LS1, there 10 where the ass whooping is on the crapmaro.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Good runs, not going to lie I expected the cobra to do a little better. when buddys WS6 had full exhaust and other small bolt ons with a 2500 stall and DRs he went 12.3 @ 113.

HandBanana

Established Member
What a joke. This idiot is a waste of human life. If you're in the chair force and all you can afford is a POS catfish, thats pathetic.

OneSlowV

Established Member
I think op has more guys crying on this forum than MoMoneyThanBrains did with his ZL1 lmao

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Op forgot to mention that it was "cam only" :lol1:

What's up man, i'm 4 point slow from ls1tech lol. The Camaro is not cammed, it made 340 whp.... He later installed a FAST intake manifold and dyno'd 360 whp. So he is creeping on baby cam numbers with bolt ons.

He did a lot of bolt ons most people overlook like the chris1313/ssra mod and 160 degree thermostat(from a tuning standpoint makes a huge difference).

Here's his Camaro versus an ls2 gto ;)

[youtube_browser]zw0-lBqyb4o[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

nonliberal

Established Member
What's up man, i'm 4 point slow from ls1tech lol. The Camaro is not cammed, it made 340 whp.... He later installed a FAST intake manifold and dyno'd 360 whp. So he is creeping on baby cam numbers with bolt ons.

He did a lot of bolt ons most people overlook like the chris1313/ssra mod and 160 degree thermostat(from a tuning standpoint makes a huge difference).

Here's his Camaro versus an ls2 gto ;)

[youtube_browser]zw0-lBqyb4o[/youtube_browser]
@ 1:00 in this video is he really trying to go fast? I think my stock 4wd pickup truck could accelerate faster than that. Shit is slooow. His air freshener barely moved when he hit it. lol

Last edited:

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Still a gay camaro and cobra def had issues. Too bad u dont troll the nc street racing scene...

What's funny is if there is a video on ls1tech and they lose to a stang then it's "still just a gay mustang", then if theres a vid on here of a mustang losing to a camaro then it's "still just a gay camaro".

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Why the ÷&4= is this troll allowed here
All he does is post vids of camaros
Beating cobras it's a slap a the face and a joke

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
What's funny is if there is a video on ls1tech and they lose to a stang then it's "still just a gay mustang", then if theres a vid on here of a mustang losing to a camaro then it's "still just a gay camaro".

Go the hell back to us tech ur a pathetic joke

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Why the ÷&4= is this troll allowed here
All he does is post vids of camaros
Beating cobras it's a slap a the face and a joke

rev.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread