5 weeks and still waiting on my 12 gt!

03cobra31

Established Member
Well if you don't want the bracket on I would tell them before the car comes in and then again a day or two before it will be there. Bc I told them several times.... They still put one on mine. Seven weeks later the car just like mine they ordered came in and they switched me bumpers. Bc I told them that was only way I would take my car.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Ok I guess since my car is scheduled to be built Monday it pushed the delivery to the 24th Oct. Instead of the 19th. I'm just glad it's bucked and I can see my window sticker online and I'm still getting the 1500 dollar total rebates off of the 30900.00 price.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Well if you don't want the bracket on I would tell them before the car comes in and then again a day or two before it will be there. Bc I told them several times.... They still put one on mine. Seven weeks later the car just like mine they ordered came in and they switched me bumpers. Bc I told them that was only way I would take my car.
THIS ... tell your sales guy NOW that you do not want brackets, dealer stickers or anything else on the car unless they are going to pay you an advertising fee. I know of someone who walked away because he told the dealer no stickers etc on his car and when it came in they had put them on anyway

03cobra31

Established Member
Yes I would of walked if they said that they wouldn't of fixed it. And I also told them no dealer sticker. They did get that part correct.

Erich

Established Member
RDJ-those links now work for me now that the car was actually built. Should be in transit right now....Thanks
Erich

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
RDJ-those links now work for me now that the car was actually built. Should be in transit right now....Thanks
Erich
NICE. My new focus is at the dealers now. I won't get to pick it up until at least the 24th tho

Erich

Established Member
Too bad you have to wait to pick up the focus-I hate waiting for stuff that you know is there!
My dealer now sends me the tracking updates (when I ask) from vehiclevisibility
Seems that my GT is on a csx train that passed thru Walbridge, OH at 1 am today. He said they could hot ticket it or something when it gets to Jessup, MD so it would get trucked to the dealer before a full load.
Erich

04sonicbeast

Established Member
well on my window sticker it said front license plate bracket so maybe it will be put on at factory, but I'm gonna call and mention it. As for the dealer sticker, it's cool if they put one on. I'll leave it for a few weeks to help them out. does anyone know how long a build takes and how long after it's built to be shipped. I'm scheduled to get it 24th

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
well on my window sticker it said front license plate bracket so maybe it will be put on at factory, but I'm gonna call and mention it. As for the dealer sticker, it's cool if they put one on. I'll leave it for a few weeks to help them out. does anyone know how long a build takes and how long after it's built to be shipped. I'm scheduled to get it 24th

The info below is what my car did. 2 day build and 13 days to the dealer. Mine did not spend any time at all on the factory parking lot waiting to get loaded either.

I have seen it take a week or more for some to get on the train. mine was apparently finished in time to make the last train out on the 14th LOL !

Order Submitted To Factory Date 2011-08-16
Scheduled Factory Production Week 2011-09-12
Shipped From Factory Date 2011-09-14
Arrive at Final Destination 2011-09-27

Users who are viewing this thread