5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
"
Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn “CJ” Davis provided more details about video of the fatal police beating of Tyre Nichols ahead of its release Friday, saying the footage is “about the same if not worse” than that of officers assaulting Rodney King in Los Angeles in 1991.
“I was outraged. It was incomprehensible to me. I don’t think I’ve witnessed anything of that nature in my entire career,” Davis told CNN’s Don Lemon.

“You’re going to see acts that defy humanity,” she said. “You’re going to see a disregard for life, duty of care that we’re all sworn to, and a level of physical interaction that is above and beyond what is required in law enforcement.”

“Individuals watching will feel what the family felt, and if you don’t, then you’re not a human being,” Davis continued."

"Davis said the footage will be released Friday evening on YouTube so it can be accessible to all. The video is broken into four pieces that are relevant to the incident. Lemon said the footage is expected to come out after 7 p.m. ET. "

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Diana Prince Popcorn GIF

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
"
Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn “CJ” Davis provided more details about video of the fatal police beating of Tyre Nichols ahead of its release Friday, saying the footage is “about the same if not worse” than that of officers assaulting Rodney King in Los Angeles in 1991.
“I was outraged. It was incomprehensible to me. I don’t think I’ve witnessed anything of that nature in my entire career,” Davis told CNN’s Don Lemon.

“You’re going to see acts that defy humanity,” she said. “You’re going to see a disregard for life, duty of care that we’re all sworn to, and a level of physical interaction that is above and beyond what is required in law enforcement.”

“Individuals watching will feel what the family felt, and if you don’t, then you’re not a human being,” Davis continued."

"Davis said the footage will be released Friday evening on YouTube so it can be accessible to all. The video is broken into four pieces that are relevant to the incident. Lemon said the footage is expected to come out after 7 p.m. ET. "

LOL, a black female police chief of a GHETTO city of over 600k population. I'm sure she was hired for her strong leadership skills and experience being an active officer. She most definitely was not hired to fill a quota for her gender and race and/or to provide "wokeness" cred for the city.

I'm sure all the street level beat cops had the utmost respect for her :rolleyes:

memphis TN chief.jpg

Last edited:

Morgan

Established Member
I’ve missed the details around the story- this was an erratic driving stop?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Police must be held to a higher standard if we are allowing them authority over citizens.

Drug testing, alcohol testing, steroid testing, psychological analysis, minimum IQ requirements… on and on

Definitely.

Regarding minimum IQ, it's also the opposite in some cases, at least one guy was not hired because he was too smart and there was a big federal court case 20 years ago regarding the topic, the courts ruled high IQ people could be banned!

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Literally the only time I've ever heard of someone being too smart for a specific occupation. That is only possible with government.

EDIT - I didn't see Tezz's response above

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Definitely.

Regarding minimum IQ, it's also the opposite in some cases, at least one guy was not hired because he was too smart and there was a big federal court case 20 years ago regarding the topic, the courts ruled high IQ people could be banned!

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Literally the only time I've ever heard of someone being too smart for a specific occupation. That is only possible with government.

EDIT - I didn't see Tezz's response above

You can’t even make this shit up LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread