5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Im sure there is more to the story...

Lets support these brave heroes... Innocent until proven guilty right?

sacked-memphis-police-department-officers.jpg

Kinda surprised to see the Ambulance Chaser Ben Crump there.
Must be a token appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Where is the bodycam footage?

I know Tezzy is ****ing salivating…. Like a dog eye’ing a T-Bone steak… :LOL:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Where is the bodycam footage?

I know Tezzy is ****ing salivating…. Like a dog eye’ing a T-Bone steak… :LOL:
Speaking of salivating...
I saw this yesterday and thought it pretty funny. It's cops stealing from cops and cops busting cops!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Indeeeed.

Apparently the family doesn’t want to release it.

Footage is being released this evening -

From the article - "Video of the fatal beating of Tyre Nichols, the 29-year-old man who died three days after a traffic stop by police, is set to be released by Memphis officials Friday evening."

I would guess that is a strategic decision since the daily high temperature will be 55 in Memphis today with the overnight low of 35 tonight. The fine, upstanding citizens of Memphis probably don't like to go outside when it's under 40 degrees.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Footage is being released this evening -

I would guess that is a strategic decision since the daily high temperature will be 55 in Memphis today with the overnight low of 35 tonight. The fine, upstanding citizens of Memphis probably don't like to go outside when it's under 40 degrees.

It’ll be interesting to see if they show the entire clip or if it’s chopped all to hell.

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
Much like the Tyree Williams guy who died after getting tazed. Wife was flipping through the news last night and they were all playing a cut up video of the hand cuffing but nothing from the beginning of the encounter.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Much like the Tyree Williams guy who died after getting tazed. Wife was flipping through the news last night and they were all playing a cut up video of the hand cuffing but nothing from the beginning of the encounter.

That was one of the most chill cops ever… it really is sad when shit can’t be reported fairly.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Unless the video is absolutely ****ing horrific, this will fizzle out fairly quick. Its 5 black cops and one black victim. I guarantee every msm outlet was so pissed it was all black cops. I would loved to of heard what they initially said when trying to process that. Seriously.

I also read that these cops were apart of there “scorpion” unit. “Scorpion - which stands for "Street Crimes Operation to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods" - is a 50-person unit with the mission of bringing down crime levels in particular areas.”

From October 2021 until January 2022, the unit made 566 arrests, he said. They also seized over $100,000 in cash, 270 vehicles and 253 weapons.

There may be more to the story, but it sounds like they tried to pickup the wrong dude.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Unless the video is absolutely ****ing horrific, this will fizzle out fairly quick. Its 5 black cops and one black victim. I guarantee every msm outlet was so pissed it was all black cops. I would love to of heard what they initially said when trying to process that. Seriously.
Think of it like the two Asian on Asian killings in Kalifornia. Most likely they were dripping from the corners of their mouths in anticipation but instantly dried up when they found out the culprits.

Users who are viewing this thread